The subject of this article is a recent or unreleased addition to a Battlefield game. It may contain speculation or errors.
Have new, relevant information to add? Why not help out?
Editors must cite all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.
|Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar|
|Date released||September 2017|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC|
Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar is the second expansion pack for the Battlefield 1. It was first revealed on February 28th 2017. The expansion features the Russian Empire as a new playable faction with maps featured in the Eastern Front during the cold Russian winters. Additionally the expansion introduces playable female soldiers in the form of the Scout class for the Russian Army. The release date is expected for September 2017.
6 New Maps
11 New Weapons
- Model 1900
- SMG 08/18
- Fedorov Avtomat
- General Liu Rifle
- Parabellum MG14/17
- Mosin-Nagant M91
- Vetterli-Vitali M1870/87
- C93 Carbine
- Nagant Revolver
- Two Unannounced Weapons
- Ilya-Muromets Heavy Bomber
- Putilov-Garford Heavy Armored Car
- Y-Lighter Landing Craft
- Coastal Gun Battery Emplacement
- In the Name of the Tsar marks Battlefield 1 as the first game in the Battlefield series to feature playable female soldiers.
- Female soldiers featured in the expansion are based on the women's battalions of the Russian Army in World War I to include the notorious Women's Battalion of Death.