Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat features a ranking system for both the singleplayer and multiplayer portion of the game.
Rank progression is done by obtaining Medals and Stars during the campaign. To earn a star, a player must have an exemplary performance at the end of the mission. There are a total of 266 stars to collect in all, and there are four categories in which a player may earn stars and a single category in which a player may lose stars at the end of a singleplayer mission.
- Score - The amount of points the player earned from kills, completing mission objectives, destroying vehicles, etc.
- Time - How fast the player completed the mission.
- Style/Weapon Use - The amount of hot-swapping the player did in the mission.
- Accuracy - How many bullets hit enemies versus missed enemies by the player throughout the mission.
- Losses* - How many allied A.I. died during the mission. This results in the loss of stars
The campaign features a total of twenty ranks.
|Private 1st Class||4||0|
|Sergeant 1st Class||20||0|
|Command Sergeant Major||43||3|
|Chief Warrant Officer||61||5|
|Five 5 Star General||200||15|
Similar to the campaign, multiplayer rank progression is done by obtaining medals through gameplay. There are fifteen possible medals to unlock.
The multiplayer features a total of twenty ranks.
|Private 1st Class||0||25||10|
|Sergeant 1st Class||2||150||18|
|Command Sergeant Major||3||550||30|
|Chief Warrant Officer||4||1050||35|
|Four Star General||12||32000||100|