Battlefield 3: End Game is the fifth and final expansion pack available for Battlefield 3. End Game promises high speed and frantic gameplay which forces players to use varied tactics when approaching combat. The expansion pack debuts the Dirt Bike, introduces the new dropship, and marks the return of two classic gamemodes, Air Superiority and the Capture the Flag gamemode.
- Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action, each inspired by one of the four seasons
- Three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes
- New dropship provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag game mode from Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, and Air Superiority from Battlefield 1943
On December 21, 2012, a video, titled End Game Teaser, was released. The video shows off gameplay on the map Operation Riverside, showing off the new Dirt Bike in use. As well, a hint of Capture the Flag gameplay is seen at the end of the trailer.
On January 31, 2013, a video, titled End Game Air Superiority Gameplay, was released. The video shows off gameplay of Air Superiority for the first time in Battlefield 3. This Premium-exclusive trailer's release coincides with the release of the Battlefield 3: End Game Capture the Flag Gameplay Premiere Trailer, which shows off part of the Premium-exclusive trailer at the end.
On February 28, 2013, a video, titled Exclusive End Game Gameplay, was released. The video shows off still shots of cinematic gameplay taking place around the four new maps in the expansion pack along with showcasing the new vehicles as well.
- The cover for the Aftermath expansion was originally for End Game when it was first revealed.
- The cover of the expansion depicts an F-15C Eagle. However, it is just a background art, similar to the MH-60S Knight Hawk in the base game's cover art.
- At one point in the teaser trailer for the expansion pack, a plane icon can be seen near Flag C. This indicates that the Dropship would have to be obtained the same way (in Conquest mode) as the Gunship from Armored Kill, which has one team controlling that flag allowing that team to use the Gunship.
- End Game introduces mid-flight spawn points for the team's jet fighters. These allow Air Superiority players to join action faster and avoid spawn camping. These also allow End Game maps to be more compact, as they require no airstrips.