Battlefield 3: End Game is the fifth and final expansion pack available for Battlefield 3. End Game promises high speed and frantic gameplay which forces players to use varied tactics when approaching combat. The expansion pack debuts the Dirt Bike, introduces the new Dropship, and marks the return of two classic gamemodes, Air Superiority and Capture the Flag.
- Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action, each inspired by one of the four seasons
- Three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes
- New dropship provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities
- Return of the Capture the Flag and Air Superiority gametypes
- The cover for the Aftermath expansion was originally for End Game when it was first revealed.
- The cover of the expansion depicts an F-15C Eagle. However, it is just a background art, similar to the MH-60S Knight Hawk in the base game's cover art.
- At one point in the teaser trailer for the expansion pack, a plane icon can be seen near Flag C. This indicates that the Dropship would have to be obtained the same way (in Conquest mode) as the Gunship from Armored Kill, which has one team controlling that flag allowing that team to use the Gunship.
- End Game introduces mid-flight spawn points for the team's jet fighters. These allow Air Superiority players to join action faster and avoid spawn camping. These also allow End Game maps to be more compact, as they require no airstrips.