|Battlefield Hardline: Robbery|
|Date released||Premium: September 16 2015 |
Non-Premium: September 30 2015
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC|
— Official Expansion Tagline
The expansion also introduces the new Squad Heist gamemode, along with three new Operator weapons and the Throwing Knife, two new gadgets, two new vehicles, and the addition of Legendary Status for Premium members and Robbery expansion owners. Seven new weapons and the FR Mask was also be added that are available for all players, whether they own the expansion or not.. All pre-order Battlepacks were also awarded to all players for free.
The top gangs are drawing up plans, stockpiling gear, and risking it all to pull off the boldest, craziest heists ever in Battlefield Hardline: Robbery, the second expansion pack for Battlefield Hardline.
The theme of this pack is the Big Score: how to steal it, or how to stop it. The new maps and game mode in Battlefield Hardline: Robbery are designed to let criminal teams plan and execute the perfect heist; or, for law enforcement, to get the crooks in cuffs before they can pull it off.
- 4 Achievements and Trophies
- Squad Heist gamemode
- Legendary Status and benefits
- 10 Assignments
- 4 Weapon Camos
- 2 Vehicle Paints
10 new weapons for all players:
- Saiga 12
- M82 .416
- M1 Carbine
- ACW-R (Versatility Battlepack)
- L85A2 (Precision Battlepack)
- CAR-556 (Suppression Battlepack)
- The expansion was first revealed through the announcement of Battlefield Premium.
- Robbery's first promotional image was teased in segmented images a few days prior to the expansion's reveal. 
- Despite releasing on Wednesday, September 16 2015, the expansion was available for download on the PlayStation 4 in some areas the day prior due to the PlayStation Store updating every Tuesday. Any content added in the expansion was unavailable for use though until the actual release date.
- Alongside Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth, the expansion was released for free to all players between May 3 and May 10, 2016 as part of the Road To Battlefield promotion for Battlefield 1.