Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Classic is a mode featured in Battlefield 4, introduced in the Fall 2014 update. The mode changes the in-game rules in a manner similar to Hardcore, allowing players to experience gameplay similar to older games such as Battlefield 2.
- 3D spotting is disabled: spotting does not display a red triangle above enemies. Spotted enemies are only marked on the minimap.
- Players are not revealed on the map when firing their weapon.
- No health regeneration. Players must use a Medkit or First Aid Pack to regain health.
- No vehicle armor regeneration.
- Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.
- Spawn only on squad leader or friendly spawn point (control point, transport vehicle, or spawn beacon).
- When reloading, the magazine is dropped and any remaining ammo in it is lost.
- Third-person vehicle view is disabled.
- Killcam is disabled. (Kill card is still shown.)