|Unlocked at||Level 24|
|Unlock cost||499 (one day)|
|Damage multipliers||x 0.77 (body shot)|
x 2.5 (headshot)
|Magazine size||7 rounds|
|Maximum ammunition||56 + 7 rounds|
|Reload time||2.1 seconds|
|Rate of fire||240 rounds per minute|
|Source of statistics||Battlefield Play4Free Comparison Tools|
|Inventory slot||Secondary Weapon|
A video outlying the DEagle 50 in Battlefield Play4Free.
|Note: Above range image shows damage of weapon after x 0.77 body shot multiplier is applied.|
The DEagle 50 is a secondary weapon featured in Battlefield Play4Free. It has high stopping power, and a moderate rate of fire. Unfortunately, it also has a high damage drop-off and difficult recoil to manage at longer ranges.
|Damage||56 - 37.5|
|Magazine size||8 + 1 rounds|
|Reload time||2.75 Seconds (Loaded)|
3.2 Seconds (Empty)
|Rate of fire||210 rpm|
200 m/s (Suppressed)
|Spread zoomed||.25 (Standing)|
|Spread increase per bullet||0.5|
|Source of statistics||Symthic|
Although it is very accurate on single shots, its spread and recoil can make fast firing inaccurate. It has a decent bullet velocity, comparable to the revolvers.
Compared to the .44 Magnum, it is at a considerable advantage for close combat with its large capacity and higher firerate, while the .44 Magnum is more powerful and accurate over longer ranges.
The DEagle 44 also has an advantage over all revolvers of being able to use a suppressor, making it suitable for a stealthy approach.
The subject of this article is a recent or unreleased addition to a Battlefield game. It may contain speculation or errors.
Have new, relevant information to add? Why not help out?
|Unlocked at||Enforcer Assignment 2|
|Damage||68 - 34|
|Magazine size||7 + 1 rounds|
|Ammunition||.50 Action Express|
The Bald Eagle is a weapon set to be featured in Battlefield Hardline. It is available to the Enforcer kit, as well as to the VIP in the Crosshair gamemode. It is the most powerful sidearm available to the Enforcer, but also has the smallest capacity and the highest recoil.
- On the side of the DEagle 50 you can read the words Diwan Industries. This is a reference to the weapons artist Diwan who actually designed the DEagle 50. The words are on the side of the slide and can be seen in both the standard and Steel variations. The DEagle and Steel DEagle can also be seen very well in Diwan's signature on the Battlefield Play4Free Forums.
- The DEagle is also the only handgun in Play4Free that has a different reloading sequence than the usual mag drop and also required the player to go through another animation when switching to the weapon, making the player pull back the slide to arm it before being able to fire it.
- It was first discovered in the game files after a patch was released for the Community Test Environment on PC.
- The pistol's slide reads "© HIGH CALIBER PISTOL KONO RESEARCH INC. LOS ANGELES, CA USA". Los Angeles refers to DICE LA, who developed Dragon's Teeth.
- The pistol was renamed to Bald Eagle to avoid controversy and paying copyright usage on the names.
- There is a secret reload for this weapon. The player does a "magic trick" by making the weapon disappear, shows off his empty hands then makes the weapon reappear in his hand.