|Damage multipliers||x 0.77 (body shot)|
x 2.5 (headshot)
|Unlocked at||Level 24|
|Unlock cost||499 (one day)|
|Magazine size||7 rounds|
|Maximum ammunition||56 + 7 rounds|
|Reload time||2.1 seconds|
|Rate of fire||240 rounds per minute|
|Source of statistics||Battlefield Play4Free Comparison Tools|
|Inventory slot||Secondary Weapon|
A video outlying the DEagle 50 in Battlefield Play4Free.
|Note: Above range image shows damage of weapon after x 0.77 body shot multiplier is applied.|
The DEagle 50 is a secondary weapon featured in Battlefield Play4Free. It has high stopping power, and a moderate rate of fire. Unfortunately, it also has a high damage drop-off and difficult recoil to manage at longer ranges.
|Damage||56 - 37.5|
|Magazine size||8 + 1 rounds|
|Reload time||2.75 Seconds (Loaded)|
3.2 Seconds (Empty)
|Rate of fire||210 rpm|
200 m/s (Suppressed)
|Spread zoomed||.25 (Standing)|
|Spread increase per bullet||0.5|
|Source of statistics||Symthic|
The DEagle 44 shares the same damage and range as the .44 Magnum, but has a higher rate of fire, quicker reload, and larger capacity; as well as lacking the revolvers' trigger pull delay. However, it also is slightly less accurate, gains more spread per shot, and has a lower bullet velocity. Overall, at close and medium ranges it is still at a large advantage over the .44 Magnum.
- On the side of the DEagle 50 you can read the words Diwan Industries. This is a reference to the weapons artist Diwan who actually designed the DEagle 50. The words are on the side of the slide and can be seen in both the standard and Steel variations. The DEagle and Steel DEagle can also be seen very well in Diwan's signature on the Battlefield Play4Free Forums.
- The DEagle is also the only handgun in Play4Free that has a different reloading sequence than the usual mag drop and also required the player to go through another animation when switching to the weapon, making the player pull back the slide to arm it before being able to fire it.
- It was first discovered in the game files after a patch was released for the Community Test Environment on PC.
- The pistol's slide reads "© HIGH CALIBER PISTOL KONO RESEARCH INC. LOS ANGELES, CA USA". Los Angeles refers to DICE LA, who developed Dragon's Teeth.
- When entering a vehicle while holding the DEagle 44, switching camera modes will play the sound effect used when switching to the weapon. This is due to a bug.