Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Flying The Flag|
|End Game ← |
Flying the Flag is the final mission of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. The player can play as NATO or PLA however the mission plays the same as both sides. The goal of the mission is to stop two missiles before the timer runs out.. The mission is a little hard in and the enemy is not NATO or PLA but instead The Burning Flag. When the player completes the goal one more missile is active, which can only be taken out by killing Commander 31.
To achieve a full 10-star rating, the player will need to complete the following milestones by the end of the mission:
- Score: 75,000 points or more
- Time: Completion in under twelve minutes
- Style/Weapon Use (amount of hot-swapping): Expert (about 10 hot-swaps)
- Accuracy: Greater than 60% shots hit
- Losses: Less than 35 soldiers on the player's team died