Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zero Dark Thirty ← → Airborne |
Prevent Scalar Weapon Detonation:
The level starts right after the scalar weapon detonates, killing most of the US and Russian forces in the area. The squad starts fighting their way along the Harbor against many elite Russian soldiers. They then push through several destroyed warehouses and factories, while trying to reach the plane containing the Scalar Weapon. When done clearing out the destroyed buildings, they see that the plane is taking off. Haggard identifies it as an Antonov An-225 Mriya (but in truth it is instead the Antonov An-124 Ruslan), showing his aviation knowledge much to the squad's surprise, to which he responds "What? I can know stuff!". Realizing that they can not shoot it down, they decide to make a dash to the plane through the sewer system. They go through the sewer system and reach the runway right before the plane takes off and board it, planning their assault and getting some rest as the plane heads towards the US.
Related Achievements and TrophiesEdit
The following achievements/trophies can be completed on this mission.
|Turn on a light||Campaign: finish Force Multiplier||15 G||Bronze|
- This level is arguably the shortest, although Airborne is also short and possibly shorter.
- This and Airborne are only levels where you are timed. At the end of this, you cannot wait, you have to run to the end. During Airborne, you have to kill Kirilenko before he reaches the parachute.
- When crossing into the container, near the building with the sniper on it, player can hear a conversation between two Russians. This does not make any sense as the EMP from scalar weapon would have deactivated the radio transmission. It could have been an oversight by DICE when they developed this level. The conversation can still be heard even if all Russians near the last area with sniper on roof are killed.
- Though Haggard describes an An-225, the plane model used is an An-124—a goof between the writers and level designers. The An-225 has six engines, while the An-124 only has four engines. Other differences that can be seen are the size of the plane, the landing gear and the shape of the tails.
- After the cutscene, where the group agrees to catch the plane, if you look to the runway you won't find the plane.