Agent Gordon (also known as Agent G.) is a character featured in Battlefield 3. He is one of the CIA agents interrogating Sergeant Henry Blackburn, accompanied by Agent Whistler during the pre-mission cutscenes between missions.
Interrogation of BlackburnEdit
At the moment of Cole's death in the mission Kaffarov, Henry Blackburn was put to detention, and two CIA officers came to interrogate him, one of whom, is Agent Gordon. Gordon is the focused interrogator, and asks Blackburn about the events of the war, his missions, the assault on Al-Bashir, and on finding the three nuclear weapons.
His personality could be considered the good cop, unlike Agent Whistler. He is normally calm with Blackburn and never argues with him. He intentionally listens to the Marine's explanations, and speaks in a soft, calm voice. He also reassures Blackburn from time to time during the interrogation that if he cooperates, he may be let go or reimbursed in some way.
- While Agent Whistler stayed with Central Intelligence Agency for another six years, it is unknown what happens to Gordon.
- His appearance is taken from Glenn Morshower, who also voices him. Glenn Morshower's other roles include: the voice-over of the character Overlord from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, playing Aaron Pierce, a Secret Service Agent assigned to the President's security detail in FOX's 24, as General Morshower, the commander of a forward operating base in Qatar, in the 2007 feature film Transformers, he reprised his role in the film's two sequels.
- His name and Whistler's are only mentioned as a tip in the loading screen for The Great Destroyer. In the credits, he is only referred to as "Agent G."
- A casting call for the game originally alluded to the fact that Gordon used to be a police officer long before the events of the campaign.
- This is according to his character description in the casting call that said, "Calm, calculating ex-cop."