The JNG-90 "Bora" is a Turkish bolt-action sniper rifle that uses the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge designed and produced by Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corperation (MKEK). It is currently in use with the Azerbaijani and Turkish military.
80 - 59
10 + 1 Rounds
66 + 11 rounds
110 + 11 rounds
2.5 seconds loaded
|Rate of fire||
|First shot recoil multiplier||
|Recoil decrease per second||
Moving: 0.0 (static) 1.5 (moving) Crouching: 0.0 (static) 1.0 (moving) Prone: 0.0 (static) 1.0 (moving)
Standing: 5.0 (static) 6.0 (moving) Crouching: 4.0 (static) 5.0 (moving) Prone: 3.0 (static) 5.0 (moving)
|Spread increase per round||
|Spread decrease per second||
|Source of statistics|
The JNG-90 fills a similar role to the L96, both sharing slow bolt cycle times, high bullet velocities, and 10 round magazines. Its stats stand between the medium velocity rifles like the M40A5 and SV98, and the M98B with its extreme velocity. The bolt cycle times on both the L96 and JNG-90 are very slow compared even to the M98B while the magazine size is 10 rounds like the medium velocity rifles. Like all bolt action rifles, the JNG-90 kills in one shot to the head at all ranges, and two shots to the body at all ranges where the rifle does not do its maximum damage. The chest multiplier makes one hit kills possible out to 15 meters. The damage profile is shared with the L96 and M40, giving slightly higher damage than the SV98 at extreme ranges, but lower damage than the M98B when up close.
To obtain the JNG-90, players must complete the Bullet Point assignment. The requirements for this assignment are:
- 50 kills with sniper rifles
- Win 3 rounds of Conquest Domination
As of the December Soldier Upgrade, players will be able to, by default, equip the Berkut Camo on the JNG-90 and equip the Navy Blue Digital Camo once the JNG-90 Specialist assignment is completed.
- It is shown unlocking a 12x Ballistic Scope while using a Bipod and a 6x scope in the gameplay trailer for Donya Fortress, as, in the released version of Close Quarters, the Ballistic Scope is unlocked first.
- The JNG-90 gets an unusually high amount of ammunition in reserve totalling in at 66 rounds without the AMMO specialization being equipped and 110 in reserve with the AMMO specialization equipped. This is actually the highest of amount of reserve ammunition for a bolt-action rifle in the game.
- The JNG-90 unlocks Russian optics first (PKS-07, Kobra etc.). This is unusual as the rifle uses the standard American sniper rifle iron sights.
- The JNG-90 has the same hexagonal camouflage as the QBU-88.
- The QBU-88, L96, JNG-90, and M417 are the only sniper rifles not to have scopes attached on their respective proficiency dogtag.
- The JNG-90 is the only weapon of Turkish origin in the Battlefield series.