|Jennifer "Wedge" Hawkins|
Hawkins' view from her seat in the jet.
|Also Known As||Wedge|
|Affiliation||United States Navy|
|Weapon||F/A-18F Fighter Jet|
|First appearance||Going Hunting|
|Last appearance||Going Hunting|
|Status||Alive (as of 2014)|
Lieutenant Jennifer Coleby "Wedge" Hawkins is a playable character in Battlefield 3.
Hawkins is a Weapon Systems Officer in the United States Navy who co-pilots an F/A-18F fighter jet call sign Shark 4-6. In the fourth mission entitled Going Hunting, Hawkins is responsible for engaging targets near Mehrabad Airport in Tehran, Iran. However, during the mission, both she and her pilot begin to engage hostile jets manned by Iranian Air Force pilots. They successfully survived the dogfight and were able to return to their carrier.
- Jennifer is the first and one of two female playable character in the entire Battlefield series, while Zara Ghurfan becoming the second one.
- She is one of two characters that do not make a full appearance nor have a speaking role, the other being Jonathan Miller.
- In the pre-mission cut-scene for Going Hunting, in the subtitles, her middle name is spelled as "Colby," but during the mission it is spelled "Coleby."
- Her call sign may be a reference to Wedge Antilles, a fighter pilot in the Star Wars films.
- She is the only playable character who does not see Henry Blackburn or meet him in the same mission they are playable.
- She is the only playable character whom the player plays as in only one mission in Battlefield 3.