Kiril as he appears in "Comrades".
The GRU team of Dimitri is tasked to assault the villa of Amir Kaffarov, a nuclear weapons dealer. Kiril is with the team in this task.
Pursuing the WMDEdit
Not much is known about Kiril, but at the end of Comrades when he and Dimitri track down the carrier of a WMD, they found out that it was just a decoy. The real nuke then explodes at a different location, but Dimitri and Kiril are still caught in the blast. Dimitri reveals at the ending cutscene of The Great Destroyer, that he was diagnosed with Radiation Poisoning, and it is assumed that Kiril suffered the same fate.
- During the mission Kaffarov, Kiril's A.I. is programmed to have a high probability of throwing grenades and flashbangs at the enemies. Also, Kiril interestingly does not have any grenade limits during said mission.
- Strangely, in Comrades, there is an American flag engraved onto Kiril's vest, despite being Russian.
- His voice and likeness is portrayed by Andrew Byron.
- Kiril is always armed with an AS Val.
- It is likely that Kiril was blinded from the nuclear explosion, as he was directly staring at it, unlike Dima.
- In both missions with Kiril present, he is the driver of the SUV. This is likely done because of reused animations.
- Reffering to the above, Kiril seems to be a wild driver, as he nearly roadkills several people in Comrades, and cuts in front of the truck in Kaffarov.
- He seems to be wearing an American recon outfit with Navy Blue camo minus the scarf, mask and goggles. This may be the reason why he has an American flag on his vest