|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
— Official description
Museum is a map featured in the Battlefield Hardline: Robbery expansion, first revealed during Gamescom 2015. The map takes place in the Turing Natural History Museum, where Criminals are attempting to steal the museum's Blue Diamond. It is the first map in Battlefield Hardline to take place entirely indoors.
- The promotional image was slowly released in segments on the official Battlefield Twitter weeks before the full reveal at Gamescom.
- Information stations found around the map can be interacted with, and doing so will play a recording describing "information" about the exhibits. These recordings are often jokes that reference other works, such as describing the Super Mario character Yoshi as a dinosaur.
- One randomly chosen bust present on the map can be interacted with. Doing so reveals a button, which changes the recording in all information stations when pressed. The new recordings are made by the character Neebs from the animation series Battlefield Friends.
- The dinosaur fossil exhibits are references to dinosaur easter eggs featured throughout the Battlefield series.
- In the game files this map is named xp2_museum02.