— Battlefield 4 Premium: release calender
Battlefield 4: Naval Strike is the third expansion pack for Battlefield 4.
It features naval-focused combat on four island maps in the South China Sea. All watercraft are available in large numbers, with land vehicles being almost entirely absent.
Achievements and Trophies
- Main article: Battlefield 4 Achievements and Trophies
|Image||Name||Criteria||Achievement Points||Trophy Type|
|The Big Leagues||
|Killing Me Softly||
- Along with Dragon's Teeth and Final Stand, the expansion was originally discovered through an unfinished domain on the official Battlefield website the day before it was officially announced.
- It was officially revealed at Electronic Arts' Gamescom 2013 press conference, along with Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth and Battlefield 4: Final Stand.
- All maps of the Naval Strike expansion as well as its release date were revealed on February 13, 2014 on Battlelog. 
- Naval Strike was released for free to EA Access members on August 27, 2015, and could be downloaded and kept permanently by members up to September 3, 2015.
- Naval Strike was temporarily made free to all players on July 19, 2016. This was done again in September 2016.
- The expansion's weapons were revealed in a PS3/PS4 update on March 4, 2014.
- The backgrounds of the main menu and Battlelog were changed to reflect the release of the expansion
- The PC edition for Premium members was delayed (to April 4, 2014) due to concerns that the combination of the pack and future updates would increase performance issues on mid-high end PCs
- The Xbox One edition for Premium members was delayed due to an issue in the animation system that hinders players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.
- As with Battlefield 3: Armored Kill, the Premium release version was initially unavailable from the in-game store, requiring players to go to their respective platform's store to download it.
- Nansha Strike features a massive easter egg where players can trigger the appearance of a Megaladon. This had been speculated for a long time by the community.