Pantsir-S1 (Russian: Панцирь-С1, NATO reporting name SA-22 Greyhound) is a combined short to medium range surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery weapon system produced by KBP of Tula, Russia mounted either on a tracked or wheeled vehicle or stationary. The system is a further development of SA-19/SA-N-11.
|Main weapon rate of fire||
|Main weapon fire mode||
|Main weapon ammuntion per reload||
The Centurion C-RAM and Pantsir act in virtually the same way and can be considered counterparts. The Panstir has slow turning speed, especially when zoomed in. Jets which are fast target may be harder to hit then a helicopter which hovers.
- Kill achieved with this or the Centurion C-RAM count toward stationary turret medals and awards, not mobile anti-aircraft vehicles.
- The Pantsir is most effective if the enemy are spawn camping the base with aircraft.
- After the 1.04 patch, the Pantsir S-1 now has Air Radar.
- On the map, Gulf of Oman there is a cliff very close to Russian spawn, the Pantsir can be used to kill soldiers overlooking the cliff trying to spawn kill.
- The Pantsir-S1 and Centurion C-RAM cannot damage tanks' front armor.
- For consoles, the left analogue stick can be used to traverse your horizontal aim more quickly, and is useful for attacking targets that pass directly overhead.