|People's Liberation Army|
Emblem of the PLA.
The People's Liberation Army (Chinese: 中国人民解放军) is the main military force of China. Founded in 1921 under the control of Communist Party of China, they participated in the Chinese Civil War, extended over certain periods between 1927 to 1950. As the PLA was victorious over the Republic of China's forces, the Communist Party of China took control officially in 1949 and created the People's Republic of China. From there on out, the PLA became the main military force of the PRC. Presently, it consists of 5 divisions: the Ground Force, the Navy, the Air Force, the Second Artillery Corps and the Armed Police.
Engagements against the USMCEdit
- Dalian Plant
- Daqing Oilfields
- Dragon Valley
- Fushe Pass
- Songhua Stalemate
- Wake Island 2007
- Midnight Sun (Battlefield 2: Armored Fury)
Engagements against the EUEdit
Default Character KitsEdit
Battlefield 2: Modern CombatEdit
In Battlefield 4, the Peoples liberation army is the main antagonist's faction in the single-player campaign. The PLA appear more often in the singleplayer then the Russian army is. In an effort against the USMC, in the year 2020.
Heavy Machine GunsEdit
Light Machine GunsEdit
Personal Defense WeaponsEdit
Sniper Rifles/Designated Marksman RiflesEdit
In multiplayer, the PLA fight against the USMC and Russian Army. They are featured on every single map (either fighting the USMC on one map or fighting the RU on an other) included in the base game and the expansions.
- In Battlefield 4, the patch on the PLA Assault's arm reads (安全员), which roughly translates to "security officer".
- In Battlefield 4, the PLA Engineer is the only PLA member that wears full black uniform as default.
- In Battlefield 4, the PLA Support wears an armored mask, though it is only cosmetic.
- Oddly, the PLA Assault model has 5.56x45 NATO STANAG magazines that are not used by the PLA in his chest-pouches.