Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Personal Water Craft (PWC) also known as a jet ski is a high-speed boat designed to transport two people into enemy territory in a stealthy manner. The PWC is unarmed and driver and passenger are extremely vulnerable to attack. However, the passenger in the back can use his primary and secondary weapons along with his grenades. What it lacks in power, it makes up for with speed, agility and efficiency.
Battlefield 2: Special ForcesEdit
The Jet Ski is a vehicle featured in the Battlefield 2: Special Forces expansion. It can host only a driver that is completely vulnerable and defenseless. However, the jet ski is very fast, but has almost no armor, and can be quickly destroyed by continuous small arms fire. It is more frequently used when speed and stealth is more important than the quantity of attackers.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2Edit
|Passenger weapon||Passenger's Kit Weapons and Gadgets|
|Vehicle speed||Very Fast|
|Operators||*United States Army|
The Personal Watercraft is a vehicle featured in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 usually in Rush mode when assaulting an island is involved. These are most notable on Laguna Presa and Isla Inocentes which require assaulting heavily defended enemy shores, and an island in the latter. The personal watercraft play a vital role in transport and lightening assaults despite being unarmed and vulnerable to small arms fire. It is advisable to follow a larger patrol boat when using a personal watercraft to break through enemy defenses and divert fire.
|Vehicle passengers||• Driver|
|Special features||• Can be deployed from light naval assault craft|
|Passenger weapon||Personal equipment|
The Personal Watercraft, known in the game as the PWC, is a water vehicle featured in Battlefield 4. Two personal watercraft can be found on the back of the RCB and DV-15 Interceptor for the crew of the boat to use.
- In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the hands of the player are not visible on the handlebars in First Person.
- Kills made from the back seat of the PWC will count as naval kills.
- One can destroy the PWC with regular weapons, due to its low health and lack of armor.
- When driving a Damaged PWC as the Engineer class, you can switch to the passenger seat and repair the vehicle by using the Repair tool on the front seat. This action also earns you repair points.
- In Battlefield 4, jet skis have the number "4" inscribed on the storage box of the vehicle that resembles the game's title font, unless a custom Emblem is used.
- During Battlefield 4's Beta, PWC's were unable to turn while in motion, requiring a stop to turn.