Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is not considered official within the Battlefield universe or its storyline.
|Project Reality: BF2|
|Developer(s)||The Project Reality Team|
|Date released||As a Mod: July 8, 2005|
Standalone: May 30, 2015
Mac OS X
Project Reality: BF2 is a popular modification that was developed by They Project Reality Team for Battlefield 2. It added many new features and modifications to the game and was continually updated on a regular basis. It eventually no longer required Battlefield 2 to be installed and became a standalone game on May 30, 2015.
A spiritual successor, Squad, is currently in development.
- 100 players on dedicated servers
- Eight man Squad
- Integrated custom VOIP system with 3D local speech
- Realistic and authenic behavior for all aspects of the game
- Addition of many new Kits
- 40 available maps
- Addition of 5 new gamemodes
- 15 available factions
- Ability to use bots to replace human teammates