Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The QBZ-95B is a shortened carbine variant of the Chinese QBZ-95 assault rifle. Its shortened barrel length improves portability and handling, at the cost of effective range. It is in use by vehicle crewmen, naval crew, and special forces within the Chinese PLA.
In Battlefield 2, the QBZ-97 is the standard primary weapon of the PLA Special Forces kit. Like the SCAR-L, the QBZ-97 possesses a spread modifier for prone, as well as crouching and standing, though instead of being less accurate than the minimum, the QBZ-97 in prone has the same spread value as when the weapon is zoomed. It lacks an optic, but it does have the lowest spread values out of the carbines, and has relatively low visual recoil values.
The weapon is similar in handling to the AKS-74u. Vertical recoil is very manageable, and horizontal recoil is moderate. It has a slow firing speed at 650 rpm, comparable to the AKS-74u. Its iron sights are similar to the QBB-95.
Due to its short length, it cannot be equipped with a bipod. The weapon has a foregrip already attached, and after the March 2012 patch, this properly affects weapon handling. The weapon itself is quite accurate and has a small crosshair. Its damage is comparable to most other carbines, but has one of the longer reloads.
The Type-95B-1 is a carbine featured in Battlefield 4.
The Type-95B-1 is unlocked with 83,000 Carbine score. It is similar to its bigger brother, the QBZ-95-1, differing only in its muzzle velocity, which is lower. It features the highest stability stats of the Carbines, however its low rate of fire makes it suffer in close quarter battles but better at medium range. Its bullpup nature allows for a slightly greater hip fire accuracy than most other carbines. The sights are clear, identical to those of the QBZ-95-1.
- The QBZ-95B is incorrectly labeled as the QBZ-97, the export version of the QBZ-95.
- The laser sight attachment was originally placed on the left side of the gun, resulting in the fingers clipping through it while attempting a full reload. The attachment was placed on the right side of the weapon following the 1.04 patch
- When diving with the QBZ-95B, the magazine will clip through the players right arm.
- Unlike any other weapon (except PDWs) in Battlefield 3, the QBZ-95B can equip either the Laser Sight or the Flashlight in addition to the Heavy Barrel, Suppressor, or Flash Suppressor attachments, compensating for the fact that it has no Foregrip or Bipod attachments.
- The Type-95B-1's default appearance is similar in look to "Flat Naval" camouflage.
- Prior to a patch, the Type-95B-1 had a higher rate of fire at 800 rounds per minute, but this was reduced to 650 rounds per minute.