Battlefield 2: Special ForcesEdit
|All Terrain Vehicle|
โจมตีโลกโจมตีไทย |name=Vehicles/BF2 |group1=Main Battle Tanks |list1 = M1A2 Abrams · T-90 · Type 98 · Challenger 2 (Euro Force) · Leopard 2A6 (Euro Force) |group2 = Infantry Fighting Vehicles |list2 = LAV-25 · WZ551 · BTR-90 · BMP-3 (Special Forces) |group3 = Light Vehicles |list3 = Desert Patrol Vehicle · HMMWV · GAZ-3937 Vodnik · FAV Buggy · NJ 2046 · ATV (Special Forces) · Technical (Special Forces) · AIL Raider (Special Forces) |group4 = Anti-Aircraft Vehicles |list4 = M6 Linebacker · 2K22 Tunguska · Type 95 SPAAA |group5 = Civilian Vehicles |list5 = Trailer Truck (Armored Fury) · Muscle Car (Armored Fury) · Civilian Car (Special Forces) · Forklift (Special Forces) |group6 = Helicopters |list6 = AH-1Z Viper · MH-60S Knight Hawk · Mi-28 Havoc · Mi-17 Hip · WZ-10 · Z-8 · Mi-24 Hind (Special Forces) · AH-64 Apache (Special Forces) · Eurocopter Tiger (Euro Force) · OH-6 Little Bird (Armored Fury) · Eurocopter EC635 (Armored Fury) · WZ-11 (Armored Fury) |group7 = Fixed-Wing Aircraft |list7 = F-18 Hornet · F-35B Lighting II · F-15E Strike Eagle · MiG-29 Fulcrum · Su-34 Fullback · J-10 · Su-30 Flanker-C · Eurofighter Typhoon (Euro Force) · A-10 Thunderbolt (Armored Fury) · Su-25 Frogfoot (Armored Fury) · Q-5 Fantan (Armored Fury) |group8 = Naval Craft |list8 = Rigid Inflatable Boat · USS Essex (LHD-2) · Jet Ski (Special Forces) |group9 = Emplacements |list9 =BGM-71 TOW · HJ-8 · FIM-92 Stinger · IGLA · Phalanx CIWS |group10 = Cut Vehicles |list10 = LCAC · Wheelbarrow · Lynx (Euro Force) · VBL (Euro Force) · Harrier (Armored Fury) }}
Battlefield: Bad Company 2Edit
|2nd passenger weapon||
Passenger's Kit Weapons and Gadgets
Returning in Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the Quad Bike is a very fast, lightly-armored transport which can be used to carry a driver and a passenger to the frontline or into enemy territory. It is the equivalent of the Golf cart from Battlefield: Bad Company and is useful for initial rushes as well as reaching far-off objectives quite quickly. Due to its low health and armor, it can easily be destroyed by a single projectile fired from most explosive weapons. A hard crash into an obstacle may also be enough to cause the Quad Bike to blow up if it has already sustained considerable damage.
The driver and passenger are both very exposed as well and can easily be targeted by enemy players. The passenger faces backwards and can provide support with their Kit's weapons against targets, however, this can prove difficult if the bike is going at full speed and/or making sharp turns. Despite these weaknesses, it is nonetheless a dependable transport for flanking maneuvers, which can quickly drop players into an enemy base. It is also very useful for players who wish to ambush the opposing side, due to its speed and agility allowing it to quickly move from place to place, setting up ambush points once in position. It is also a popular vehicle for Roadkills due to its speed, as enemies are often caught unaware and can easily be taken out before they have a chance to react.
Each kit can also benefit from using the Quad Bike effectively. Assault kit players, for instance, can use the Quad Bike's speed to quickly resupply team-mates all over the map, switching to the passenger's seat to drop ammunition boxes when needed, while an Engineer can use the Quad Bike as a mobile repair vehicle, backing up to a damaged vehicle and repairing it from the damaged seat. Medics can also use the Quad Bike to drive around the battlefield and revive/heal team-mates, while Recon players can use it to move to new positions to support an advance or hide from other snipers.
The Quad Bike is very useful in all game modes, especially Rush. Because of its speed, attackers can use it to quickly break through enemy defences, even to the point that the game has just started. especially so at the start of a game and during the point(s) when the next set of M-COM stations are revealed. It is advised though to not use direct routes to objectives and to go around to them to lower chances of being killed by an anti-tank mine or gunfire.
In Conquest, the Quad Bike is hugely useful for reaching and securing flags quickly, especially when one side has the opposing team trapped in their deployment zone. Like Rush, it is once again advised not to use direct routes to the flags and to go around them to objectives unless absolutely necessary. This is even more important because of the increased number of vehicles on both sides.
โจมตีโลกโจมตีไทย |title=Vehicles of [[Battlefield: Bad Company 2| |group1= Main battle tanks |list1 = M1A2 Abrams (M2 Browning/M240C) • T-90 MBT (KORD/PKT) |group2 = Infantry fighting vehicles |list2 = M3A3 Bradley (M2 Browning) · BMD-3 Bakhcha (KORD) |group3 = Anti-Aircraft Vehicles |list3 = ACV-S (VADS) (cut) · BMD-3 Bakhcha AA (ZU-23-2) |group4 = Light vehicles |list4 = Vodnik 4WD · Cobra 4WD · HMMWV 4WD · Quad Bike · CAV · M939 Truck · Type 95 Kurogane (SP only) |group5 = Helicopters |list5 = Mi-28 Havoc · AH-64 Apache · UH-60 Black Hawk (M134 Dillon minigun) · Mi-24 Hind · UAV-1 |group6 = Naval craft |list6 = Personal Watercraft · Patrol Boat · Mark V patrol boat (Onslaught Only) . Sampan (SP only) · Raft (SP only) |group7 = Emplacements |list7 = ZU-23-2 · BGM-71 TOW · 9M133 Kornet · KORD · XM312 · QLZ-87 Auto GL · XM307 · VADS · M1919 Browning (SP only) |group8 = Unusable vehicles |list8 = 40mm Bofors (SP only) · A-10 Thunderbolt II · A6M Zero (SP only) · Antonov An-124 · F4U Corsair (SP only) · F/A-18 Hornet · Ka-52 · Su-25 Frogfoot · Type 97 Chi-Ha (SP only) · Type B1 submarine (SP only) }}
|2nd passenger weapon||
Any Infantry Weapon
The Quad Bike returns in Battlefield 3 as one of three new vehicles in the Armored Kill expansion pack. It was first revealed at E3 2012 in the Battlefield Premium launch trailer during the EA Press Conference. It was released in Armored Kill in September 2012 where it displays similar characteristics to the iteration in Bad Company 2; the Armored Kill quad bike is a two seater vehicle, with one person driving, and the passenger sitting on the back. As seen in the Armored Kill Premiere Trailer, the passenger is able to use his infantry weapons to shoot enemies from the rear of the vehicle.
While being fast and agile, it suffers from weak armour. All explosives barring the hand grenade can instantly disable or destroy the Quadbike; however, its fast speed can make for car bombing and quick transport. Care should be taken however, as at top speed the Quad Bike will explode instantly if driven into any solid object.
โจมตีโลกโจมตีไทย |name=Vehicles/BF3 |title=Vehicles of Battlefield 3 |style=text-align:left; font-size:84%; clear: both; |state=autocollapse |titlestyle=background: #252525; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: center; |groupstyle=background:#252525; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 10px; text-align: center; |liststyle=background: #3C3E4A; padding: 0px 5px; width: auto; |group1 = Light armored vehicles |list1= FMTV Growler ITV (M2 Browning) · M1114 HMMWV (M2 Browning) · VDV Buggy (KORD) · GAZ-3937 Vodnik (KORD) · Technical (KORD) (SP) · Logistics Vehicle System (SP) · Civilian Sedan (Co-Op) · DPV (M2 Browning) (BtK) · Skid Loader (BtK) · ATV (AK) · Phoenix (M2 · Mk 19) (AM) · Barsuk (KORD · QLZ-87) (AM) · Rhino (KORD) (AM) · HMMWV ASRAD (EG) · Vodnik AA (EG) · Dirt Bike (EG) |group2 = Infantry fighting vehicles |list2 = LAV-25 (M2 Browning) · AAV-7A1 AMTRAC (Mk 19 · M240C) · BMP-2M (KORD) · BTR-90 (KORD) (BtK) |group3 = Tank destroyers |list3 = M1128 Mobile Gun System (M240C · M2 Browning) (AK) · Sprut-SD (PKT · KORD) (AK) |group4 = Main battle tanks |list4 = M1 Abrams (M240C · M2 Browning) · T-90A (PKT · KORD) · T-72 (SP) · Type 72Z (SP) |group5 = Anti-aircraft vehicles |list5 = LAV-AD · 9K22 Tunguska-M · HMMWV ASRAD (EG) · Vodnik AA (EG) |group6 = Artillery |list6 = M142 HIMARS (AK) · BM-23 (AK) |group7= Helicopters |list7 = AH-6J Little Bird · AH-1Z Viper · UH-1Y Venom (M134) • Z-11W · Mi-28 Havoc · Ka-60 Kasatka (M134) |group8 = Tiltrotor aircraft |list8 = V-22 Osprey (SP) |group9 = Fixed-wing aircraft |list9 = F/A-18E Super Hornet · A-10 Thunderbolt II · B-1 Lancer (SP) · Su-35BM Flanker-E · Su-25TM Frogfoot · Antonov An-22 (SP) · F-35 Lightning II (BtK) · Gunship (AK) · Drop Ship (EG) |group10 = Naval craft |list10 = RHIB (M2 Browning)· LCAC · Oliver Hazard Perry-Class Frigate (SP) · Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer (SP) · Henry J. Kaiser-Class Oiler (SP) · USS Essex (LHD-2) · USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77) (SP) · Los Angeles class submarine |group11 = Emplacements |list11 = Centurion C-RAM · Pantsir-S1 · BGM-71 TOW · 9M133 Kornet |group12= Cut Vehicles |list12= F-16 Fighting Falcon · Su-37 Flanker-F </noinclude>
The Quad Bike is a vehicle featured in Battlefield 4 as a fast unarmored transport vehicle and was first seen in the Only in Battlefield: How to Fly an ATV trailer. It holds the same functions as past variants, featuring little to no armor, allowing for it to easily be destroyed and leaving the driver and passenger heavily exposed.
โจมตีโลกโจมตีไทย |name=Vehicles/BF4 |title=Vehicles of Battlefield 4 |group1 = Light Armored Vehicles |list1= M1161 ITV (M2 Browning) · VDV Buggy (KORD) · LYT2021 (QJZ89) • MRAP (M2 Browning) · SPM-3 (KORD) · ZFB-05 • Quad Bike • Civilian Sedan (SP) · Dirt Bike (CR) · Desert Patrol Vehicle (SA) · Skid Loader (SA) |group2 = Infantry Fighting Vehicles |list2 = LAV-25 (M2 Browning) · BTR-90 (KORD) · ZBD-09 • AAV-7A1 AMTRAC (Mk 19 · M2 Browning) |group3 = Main Battle Tanks |list4 = M1 Abrams (M240C · M2 Browning) · T-90A (KORD) · Type 99 MBT |group4 = Anti-Aircraft Vehicles |list5 = LAV-AD · 9K22 Tunguska-M · Type 95 AA |group5 = Mobile Artillery |list6 = HIMARS |group6= Helicopters |list7 = AH-1Z Viper · Mi-28 Havoc · Z-10W • AH-6 Little Bird · Z-11W • KA-60 Kasatka (M134) · UH-1Y Venom (M134) · Z-9 Haitun (CS/LM12) |group7= Tiltrotor Aircraft |list8= MV-22 Osprey (SP) |group8 = Fixed-Wing aircraft |list9 = A-10 Warthog · Su-25TM Frogfoot · Q-5 Fantan • F35 · J-20 · Su-50 • AC-130U Gunship · Bomber (Xian H-6 · B-1B Lancer)(CR) |group9 = Naval Craft |list10 = DV-15 Interceptor (CS/LM12) · RCB-90 (M134) • RHIB Boat · PWC • USS Titan · USS Valkyrie |group10 = Emplacements |list11 = .50 Cal • M220 TOW Launcher · 9M133 Kornet Launcher · HJ-8 Launcher • Centurion C-RAM · Pantsir-S1 · LD-2000 AA }}
- If the player jumps off of the quadbike and it hits an enemy, in the enemy's "your killer" screen, it will say he/she was killed with "death" shown by a Skull and Crossbones. It also says "player 1 DEATH player 2" in the killfeed.
- A commonly disliked tactic, used by some players, is "Quad bombing", where a player loads the front of the Quad Bike with C4 and drives it into an enemy position before detonating the C4. This tactic, however, is looked down upon because, while this tactic can cause considerable damage, it wastes the vehicle and leaves players without transportation. It should only be used as a last resort in the Rush gametype if the M-COM cannot be armed.
- A more effective and accepted practice of this is to still plant C4 on the quad bike but only attempt to destroy vehicles, such as tank destroyers or mobile AA rather than infantry. However, this should still be thought over on the more larger maps such as Bandar Desert and Armored Shield. A way to avoid being stranded after quad bombing is to have a teammate as passenger whilst detonating the C4 so the vehicle is not destroyed.
- Sometimes, when spawning on a squad mate who is driving, a player will be able to look and shoot in all directions around the vehicle, rather than just looking off the back. From a third person standpoint, they appear as if they are looking backwards, despite shooting in the opposite direction. On Hardcore, despite being able to shoot at their driver, they won't hurt/kill the driver.
- The Quad Bike can only score a roadkill if the wheels hit an enemy. Otherwise, they will pass right through unscathed.
- There is a commonly known trick, mostly used on private or clan matches, known as "Quad launching" that was created after players discovered that explosives planted underneath a Quad Bike (or any vehicle) in a sufficient quantity can launch it randomly into the air on non-Hardcore game modes. This is commonly frowned upon during public matches as it can result in players being blasted off in random directions, and also can result in the loss of valuable vehicles and games for that matter.
- The Quad-Bike in Battlefield 3 uses a Desert Camouflage on all maps it appears on. It is the same paint scheme used on the Iranian Tanks encountered in Thunder Run.
- The driver's shadow disappears when viewed in third person.
- Originally in Battlefield 3, if the player entered the Quad Bike while climbing a ladder, he will become invisible and impossible to shoot at while on the Quad Bike. This has since been fixed in a server update.
- Prior to a patch, it was possible to make a Quad Bike drive extremely fast by driving it front first against a wall until smoke clouds were seen. With this glitch, it was possible for the Quad Bike to travel twice as fast as a normal Quad Bike.