A red dot sight appears in Battlefield 2 on the AKS-74u, M4A1, SCAR-L, SCAR-H, and P90 weapons as an unremovable sight. Although the frame of the sight is different for each weapon (a Kobra sight for the AKS-74u, an Aimpoint M68 sight for the M4A1, SCAR-L and SCAR-H, and an FN micro red dot for the P90), the actual dot is the same amongst all of the different sights.
|Rapid-Aim Red Dot Sight|
More gear is on its way to the armory, so if you head on over there now you should be there in time to pick up some of the latest tech we have to offer.
This time we have a shipment of "Rapid Aim" red dot sights ready for distribution. These sights provide rapid target acquisition with their clear low zoom lens and slim frame allowing you to focus on important areas. Coupled with the powerful red dot which allows you to quickly find your bullet's target area before you fire.
These sights come into their own in close to mid range combat and allow you keep aiming, keep you eyes forward and still allow you to acquire targets."
Two different Red Dot Sights appear in Battlefield 3. The Reflex (RDS) is the red dot sight for weapons of American and European origin. The Kobra (RDS) is the equivalent for Russian weapons, Chinese weapons, and the Iranian KH2002.
A variety of Red Dot Sights are available in Battlefield 4.
- Reflex - available for American weapons. Western European weapons, and the M26 MASS.
- Kobra - available for Russian weapons, Czech weapons, and the JNG-90.
- Coyote - available for Chinese weapons, Singaporean weapons, and the ACE series.
- Mini - available for all Handguns and the Shorty 12G.
- Delta - available for all Handguns and the Shorty 12G.