"When the widespread climatic changes severely altered the Earth's landscape, the PAC military developed an assault vehicle to handle these new diverse conditions by employing a more versatile anthropoid structure. Later duplicated by the EU forces in the form of the L5 Riesig, the PAC T-39 Bogatyr Battlewalker changed the face of warfare forever. The T-39 Bogatyr is the most recent adaptation, shielded with full-coated, high-impact armor and an embedded ADS and supplied with an assortment of attack options, counting radar-guided, high-damage impulse rockets and a pair of heavy-duty auto-cannons."
— Prima Official Game Guide
The Bogatyr is arguably more powerful in terms of weaponry than the Riesig, with its high powered plasma auto-cannons. However, the rate of fire of the Riesig's gatling guns make up for the loss of brute force.
- Two Heavy Duty Non-Plasma Auto-Cannons (100mm shells)
- Two Radar Guided Impulse Rocket Racks (with 80 rockets)
- One Top Mounted AA/Support High Caliber MG
- Two Thermal Guided EMP AA Missile Tubes
- Full Coated- High Impact Composite Armour
- One Pilot
- One Gunner
- One High Powered Drive Engine
- Two Pistol Hydraulic Armoured Traversal Legs
- It is possible to crouch with the T-39 Bogatyr by pressing the Prone Key (Default: Z). This, however, does not affect accuracy in any way and renders the vehicle immoblie, but may help the driver to take cover more readily in urban combat.
- The Battlefield 4: Final Stand map Giants of Karelia takes place in and around a facility producing early Bogatyr prototypes. Its blueprints can be found on a wall in the main construction area, where it is referred to plainly as "Walker", likely due to it being the first vehicle of its kind at the time.