why is this classed as an SMG (in BF3)? It's a PDW, and PDWs/SMGs are of completely different operation, design, and ammunition. Йура 01:02, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- And... if it isn't? Йура 16:12, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Then we class it as whatever it is. But, for now, it's a good bet that DICE will class it as an SMG, and that's what most gamers would consider it as. HeatedPete - 18:49, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- That's because most gamers are idiots... Йура 20:54, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Possible French Police OfficerEdit
The soldier in the pic may be a French Police Officer. I noticed a radio cord and a vest. I'm not sure though and I don't think it's a Spetsnaz soldier either.
- It is possible. Uniform doesn't look like a spetsnaz uniform. It's possible that Op Metro will actually be Spetsnaz v. France rather than USMC in the final game. Йура 04:23, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Given that the classification of "stub" is usually determined by the length of the article, I'd agree. Йура 02:35, August 22, 2011 (UTC)