The Type 4 Doragon is a VTOL aircraft and gunship that saw service and combat in the 22nd century, most notably during The Cold War between 2139 and 2147. Appropriately named Doragon (ドラゴン), the Type 4 Air Mobile Multipurpose Platform (AMP), like it's EU equivalent, provides unparalleled usability and firepower in any theater.
Battlefield 2142 Edit
The Type 4 Doragon is identical to UD-6 Talon in all factors but aesthetics.
The pilot can use multi-purpose missiles to attack targets. The missiles can seek other aircraft, including UAVs. Active Defense System is available to protect against tank shells and missiles, although EMP weaponry can still disable the craft for a short time.
The gunner can use a nose-mounted autocannon against infantry and light vehicles, and TV missiles to defeat heavy armor.
- 270 degree cannon - mounted underneath aircraft at very front.
- Thermobaric High Impulse AGM/Launcher
- Infrared Rocket Fire System
- Two- One pilot and one co-pilot/gunner
- Four lift jets under the wings, and one propulsion/maneuvering jet under the tail