- My XBL Gamertag is TJbrena, and my Steam profile name is also TJbrena. My alias on Ponychan is also TJbrena.
- I play BF3 on the 360, and on Steam I mostly play TF2 and Gmod.
- I share my Steam profile with my younger brother.
- On my 360, I'm mostly juggling playing BF3, MGS:HD Collection, Crysis 2, and Mass Effect 3.
- I'm 17, and I'm only allowed to game on weekends and during school breaks.
- I consider myself an average nerd, specializing in military hardware and video games.
- I am a /b/tard.
- I am a brony.
- I enjoy a good Youtube Poop
- I am both methodical and laid back.
- I am a pro-gun liberal.
- I like to over-analyze things.
- I hate pizza. And most ethnic food for that matter.
- I am straight. That said, I'm totally cool with LGBT people.
Things that bug meEdit
Hey, I'm an easy-going person. But everyone has stuff that bugs them. I just don't let them really get to me. I'm mostly writing this 'cause I'm bored.
- People who use bad spelling or grammar.
- People who are single-issue voters.
- People who assume that just because I'm a brony I'm into all that "love and tolerance" bullshit.
- People who assume bronies are homosexuals.
- When I'm trying to do/say something funny and I crack up, ruining the delivery as a result.
- Douchebags who take a vehicle that has multiple seats and just drive away in it alone, when there's teammates right there who would gladly take one of the positions in it.
- Spawncampers. Whether they're blowing up all my team's vehicles, or essentially trapping my team in the spawn, casually killing us until the end of the round.
- When it is assumed that just because I have a list of things that irk me, I'm easiy irritated.
- Freeform whistling. As in when people just whistle a tune that they're just making up as they go along. Although I guess whistling a tune I'm just not familiar with is practically the same thing.