Alex the Uncurable
BOS5 (Burden on Society, Fifth Class)
Hello, my name is Gary Mac, and for the first time in two years, I'm a free man. As of the 8th of May this year, my days at Ferndene are behind me, but it has only now become apparent that my life is in pieces. I have no qualifications, no work experience, and no idea where to start getting either. My friends have moved on to college, university and are all driving cars and shite. And while I was gone, someone broke my telly by collapsing the shelf it was on. But goddamn it, I don't care about all that.
I'm finally away from that house o' horrors. With my wish granted, the world I've been kept from is finally mine to explore. I can do all the things I want to do.
Probably just play BF3.
Ah, If I think of something I'll write it here. Gary out.
To do ListEdit
- Get Haircut
- Get education back on track
- Learn to drive
- Find out who broke my TV because goddamn it, I loved that TV and it wasn't like that when I left
- Catch up with old, highly successful friends
- Optional: Abuse the hell out of the fact that they have to be nice to me now after all that time inside
- If that goes wrong: Find new friends
- Celebrate the 8th May ever year from now on
- Play BF3
- Play BF4 when it comes out
- Play more BF3
- Learn to vary "Gaming Palette"
- Then round it all off with some good old fashioned BF3