The game combines the comradery of Bad Company series and some of the realism from games like ArmA. Your gun jam if you dont take care of your weapon. You can also have a best buddy similar to Far Cry 2. You can also change your appearance which will effect the way you see and how you look to others AI if your wearing sunglasses or dark colored goggles you will see things darker and your vision wont be effected by the sun as much as a person with out sunglasses or dark goggles or if your wearing a skeleton mask or something threatning is written on your helmet civillians especially children will be less willing to interact with you.
Theme Song: Stay in Shadows by Finger Eleven
Players have the ability to personalize all classes countries, facial features, and clothing. The players can also customize the Distinctive Class Kit the classes wear to show their abilites. Crewmen and Pilots also have the choice to customize their veichles with symbols, phrases, and their call signs. Normal classes can also do that with their weapons. Callsigns are names the players can choose that appear on their unit identifacation. Players also can use premade emblems of real or realistic emblems to wear on their shoulders and clothing. And players can create their own insigmas and be but onto their helmet
Takes place in 2096 where the People's Republic of China has began a invasion on Eurasia and Western islands. With settlements of many world powers being put in danger by the invasion they create a shakey alliance to protect them.
The People's Asian Union, created by China to take control over all of Eurasia the members of their alliance willingly joined or forced trough invasion to join. The members include:
- North Korea-Willing
- Southern Georgia-Forced
- South Korea-Forced
- Russian Rebels-Willing-Country was split into 2 by politicans and generals who belived that Russia should join the PAU, the GDA, or stay neutral. The politicans and generals who wanted to side with the PAU launched a coup de'tat with loyalists fighting by the side of the GDA to push the rebels and PAU out of their country and destroy the PAU.
- Most parts of Africa-Forced
The Global Defense Alliance, created to protect settlments, countries, and trading routes of world powers. Members of the alliance include:
- USA-Helping the Russian Loyalists, South Korea, middle eastern, and Philipeno countries fight off the PAU
- Russian Loyalists-Country was split into 2 by politicans and generals who belived that Russia should join the PAU, the GDA, or stay neutral. The politicans and generals who wanted to side with the PAU launched a coup de'tat with loyalists fighting by the side of the GDA to push the rebels and PAU out of their country and destroy the PAU.
- Israel-Fighting to take the PAU out of the Middle East and Africa
- United Kingdom-Helping the Russian Loyalists and African countries fight off the PAU
- Canada-Helping the Philipenes and Africa fight off the PAU
- New Zealand-Helping South Korea,Philipenes, and Africa fight off the PAU
- Australia-Helping South Korea,Philipenes, Africa, and Middle East fight off the PAU
- Scotland-Helping South Korea,Philipenes, and Africa fight off the PAU
- Germany-Helping Loyalists, Middle East, and Africa fight off the PAU
- Czech Republic-Helping Loyalists and Middle Eastern countries fight the PAU
- Northern Georgia-Fighting of PAU in Georgia
Allies of the GDA include:
- Indian Resistance Force-Medium and almost at breaking point
- Turkey-Along side Israel holding of the middle eastern members of PAU.
- Austria-At breaking point
- Philipenes Resistance-Small but fighting to the death
- Japanesse Resistance-Strong and willing to fight to the death
- Tajikastan Rebels-Small,but willing to fight to the death
- Indonesian Guerillas-Medium sized and using tactics simmilar to the VC to fight the PAU
- South Georgian Resistance Movement-Strong and willing to fight to the death
- South Korean Resistance-Remmanents of the SK military and Americans who were based there strong and fighting the PAU out of South Korea
- Armed Russian Loyalists-Medium sized and supported by the Russian Loyalists and other members of the GDA
- Afghanistan Resistance-Weak with certain movements on the break of surrender and with others fighting to the last man
- African Resistance
The player plays as a Private whos name is determined by country and at the beggining of the game you chose to play as the GDA or PAU and which country, race, features, specialty, and weapons they have. You also choose to play in a normal forces squad where your missions will be more frontlines and easier to become a squad leader or a Spec Ops squad where your missions are stealthier and becoming a leader is more difficult. Certain characters like your squadmates act like the buddies in Far Cry 2 who can die at any time and if your squad leader at any point dies and your in the 2nd in command role you will take over for that mission or permanently depending on rank. You will also have the choice to try and save your fallen teamates with a higher chance of succeding if your a medic. There is also a rank system that effects your role in the squad. You also are awarded medals and ribbons for your actions during and after missions. After every mission you go back to your base where you have diffrent activites you can do and people you meet before you go to sleep and start the next day the actions you do in the base effect your rank and awards. There are also multiple endings depending on your actions and missions.
Player Specalties include:Edit
- Fire Support Designator
- Heavy Weapons Operator
Multiplayer takes place during the single-player and take place around the world. You can customize all your classes countries, faces, cloths, etc. Multiplayer maps are similar to maps in BC2 but with added secret passages and passages that can be opend by the engineers destraying whats blocking them. It has cutscenes before, during and after the game showing the players and at the beggining the veichles they will have avaliable. MP is also 24 vs 24. Classes are also split into groups by four roles.
- Patrol-Similar to onslaught a squad or fireteam of players follow a path to where their patrol ends. The players will become involved in random engagments with enemy patrols and ambushes.
- Siege-Maps take place in towns, villages, cites, bases, and airfields. The goal is for the attackers to take full control of the map or for the defenders to push out the attackers. Control is showing who has control of certain places like barracks or streets.
- Raid-The TDM of the game most maps take place in the nights or in weather tha makes it difficult to see. The winner is decided by who has the most kills and least amount allied of equitment destroyed
- Assault-Attackers move trough the map trying to set charges to destroy supplies, ammo, and other needed things. Defenders must stop them from doing so simmilar to rush.
- Air Superiority-Just like the AS from BF1943 the game puts emphasis on air combat the only classes available are the pilot for flying and an unarmed variant of the crewmen for handling AA guns. The goal is to destroy the enemy airbase or sink the enimes jet carrier
- Armor Superiority-Unlike the armor superiority in BF3 players can not get out of their tanks. The only class available is the crewmen and the only veichles available are the tanks and IFVs
- HVT-Resistance movements have to keep the PAU from rescuing the HVTs and the PAU must rescue the HVTs and safely take them to the extraction point like the mode from SOCOM. However the PAU have a time limit on how long they can attemt to rescue the HVTs.
- Convoy-The convoy teams objective is to safely drive to the objective and the opposing side must either kill all members of the convoy or destoy the veichles. All players have only 1 life and convoy veichles wont respawn.
- Search and Destroy-The attacking team is dropped off by a helicopter and must move trough enemy held villages and towns and destroy the enemy side. Both side have a certain ammounts of deaths they can take before they must fall back, surrender, or retreat.
Spearheads-SHOCK N AWEEdit
- Grunt-The normal soldier of the game. They are equipped with an Assault Rifle,LMG, or the M32 and the PAU variant the Type 930. Their ability is suppression, suppression brings black rims around the suppressed eyes and voices and other noises create echoes. They are recognised by the large rucksacks they carry
- Engineer-The engineer is the demolitons expert of the game. They are armed with an Battle Rifles, C4, and Anti-Tank Launchers or the M303 Flash and the PAU variant the Heavy Variant 13. Their ability is to set charges faster and open new pathways or they can build fortifacations. They are recognised by their explosive packs on them.
- Designator-The designator has controll of the fire support in game. They are armed with a Assault Rifle or SMGs and a radio. They can pick 2 types of air support. The types of support available can be used for air assaults or new spawnpoints. They are recognised by the radios on their back
- Shocktrooper-The heavy weapons specalists they are armed with Recoiless Rifles, Flamethrowers, and the "Banshee"Mark 1 Shoulder Fired Minigun and the PAU variant the "Joybuzzer"Heavy Variant 15. They are recognized by the tally marks written onto their backs.
- Support-Supports as the name suggests are the supporting role of the team. They are armed with Shotguns,AA Launchers, and Ammo crates. Their ability is to resupply their allies. They are reconised by the shotgun shell bandolier the wear.
- Medic-The medical support of the team. They are armed with Carbines and medic packs. Their ability is to heal their allies with their packs and give CPR to fallen teamates. They are recognised by the medical backpacks they wear
- Mortarmen-The quick support class. They can fire from most positons and there mortars come in faster the the rounds the designator calls in. They are armed with Carbines and Mortars. They are recognised by the mortar packs they carry
Recon-EYES AND EARS
- Sharpshooter-The snipers and marksmen. They are armed with DMRs and sniper rifles. They have the choice of a ghille suit, light armor, or armor similar to the grunt. Their ability is to spot and to place anti-personel mines.
- Commando-The 2nd stealthiest class. They are armed with suppressed Battle Rifles or SMGs and their ability is to hack veichles to trap them. They are recognised by the ace of spades spray painted onto the backs of their ballsitic vests.
- Assasin-The stealthies class in game they have control of some of the most uniqe weapons in game. They can be armed with a Crossbows, suppressed shotguns, and flash bangs. They can also take the uniform of fallen enimes to diguise themselves as the enemy. Recognized by the survival kits they wear
- Skrimisher-The fastest class on the field. They are armed with Carbines,SMGs, or Carbines and smoke grenades. They also have the ability to operate APCs. They are recognised by the single strap bookbags they wear.
Operators-RIDE OR DIEEdit
- Pilot-As the name suggests they are the flyers of the team. They are armed with a high-power revolver and are the only class that can fly jets and helicopters. Recognised by their special uniform and helmet
- Crewmen-The veichle drivers of the game they are armed with a SMG. Their ability is to operate and repair tanks. They are recognised by their special helmets
- US Green Berets
- US Army Rangers
- US Navy SEALs
- Russian Marines
- Army of the Czech Republic
- Russian Army
- Royal Army
- German Army
- People's Liberation Army of China
- Rebel Russian Army
- Afghanistan Army
- Cambodian Army
- North Korean Army
- 3 Mercenary Corporations
- PLA Spec Ops
- Rebel Spetsnaz
- Rebel MVD
- Rebel ONOM
- North Korean Spec Ops
- People's Occupied Army
- Armed Loyalists
- South Korean Resistance
- US Green Berets
- United Kingdom Instructors
- Japanesse Resistance
- Philipenes Resistance
- Afghanistan Resistance
- African Resistance
- Indonesian Guerillas
- Indian Resistance Force
- Philipenes Resistance
- South Georgian Resistance Movement
Maps take place in diffrent countries depending on game mode and decides what countries can be chosen
- Patrol-Takes place in Russia, Georgia,Phillipenes, Middle East, and Africa
- Siege-Takes place in Russia and Georgia
- Raid-Takes place in Russia
- Assault-Russia, South Korea, and Georgia
- Air Supp-Russia, Georgia, and Northern China
- Armor Supp-Middle East,North Africa, Russia, Georgia, and Russia
- HVT-Takes place in all countries with resistance mvements
- Convoy-Takes place in Russia, Georgia,Phillipenes, Middle East, and Africa
- Search and Destroy-Takes place in Russia, Georgia,Phillipenes, Middle East, and Africa
- M5A2-The average service rifle of the GDA created by Colt and H&K. A bullup rifle with 5.56 rounds and the choice of Full-Auto, 2 Rnd Burst, Semi-Auto, and Safe. Can be outfitted with the M304 Grenade Launcher
- The M355 SAW-The LMG of choice by the GDA it packs a punch with 7.62 Rounds and a 100 drum magazine. Its known for its ability to take down an entire squad in mear seconds
- The M32-The revolver grenade launcher of the GDA.
- M920 Combat Rifle-A prototype rifle made by Berreta. It uses the special variant of the 5.56 rounds. These rounds create a small fire causing sever burns if they make contact
- M16A9-The newest member of the M16 series. It uses 5.56 rounds and comes with an intergrated bayonet. And the magazine automatically efects itself when it runs out of bullets.
- AK-139-The weapon of Loyalists and some GDA units. Armed with the unique "Bordak" Rounds. They are modified 7.62 rounds that create small shrapnel when hitting a surface.
- M5A1-The first gun in the M5 seires it is a carbine bullup. Its armed with 5.56 rounds and has a 3 rnd burst, semi-auto, and safe fire mode. It also comes with a built in forgrip and praised for its amzing accuracy
- M418-The final carbine in the M4 series. It comes with the special Colt Haymaker rounds being prized for its amazing stopping power and penetration, how ever its also known for its tendency to jam in poor coditons. Its found in the hands of US Soldiers and its allies.
- SCAR-H-The Battle Rifle of choice by most GDA units
- AK-113-The Battle rifle variant of the AK-103
- M79 Andaconda-The AT Launcher of the GDA
- M203 FLASH-A launcher that fires rockets that unleash fire.
- FJ-23-The AA launcher of the GDA
- Remington SCS1-A shotgun in the hands of the GDA. One of the few shotguns that accept a suppresor
- M2 Prowler-A crossbow used by GDA units tasked with quite assasinations. Comes with a wide array of bolts.
- M4 Carl Gustav-A recoiles rifle of the GDA
- SPAS-12-Used by most GDA countries
- Remington 870 Mark 4-The new variant of the 870 it comes in a pump action mode and an well rounded range.
- AT5-A wire guided recoiless rifle variant of the AT4 used by GDA.
- Desert Falcon-A modified variant of the famed Desert Eagle side arm of choice by GDA forces.
- Mark 1 AP Mine-The replacement of the claymore that can be detonated by self-detonation or when the mine senses hostiles.
- M23 AT Mine-The AT mine of choice by GDA
- M3 Flamethrower-A modified version of the infamous M2 Flamethrower. It is now more controlable, reliable, and can be used for hours
- Mark 1 Shoulder Fired Minigun-Nicknamed the Banshee for its distintive sound. It is a 7 barell 5.56 man portable minigun. Designed by the Scottish soldier William MacArthur.
- C4-Explosive Charge used by both sides
- Blue Eagle Tank-MBT of the GDA that combines the famous Abrams and Leapord series with the Black Eagle
- Stryker-APC of GDA can be operated by both Skrimishers and Crewmen
- GCV IFV-IFV used by most western members of the GDA operated by both Skrimishers and Crewmen.
- Expeditonary Fighting Veichle-Amphibious IFV used by western GDA members operated by both Skrimishers and Crewmen.
- Joint Light Tactical Veichle-Light Armored Car of the GDA
- MRAP-Mine resistent personell carrier uniqe to the GDA
- M1870 Rail Gun-Created by the US Navy and Air Force and used by the GDA. Its the only railgun being used by any military with 7 in use and 4 more being created. (Simillar to the Defgun in BF1942)
- QBZ-99-The MSR of the PAU. A bullup rifle with 5.8x 42mm rounds
BO2 Weapons of choiceEdit
- Ashley (LSAT)
- Penny (Chicom)
- Liz (KSG)
- Stephanie (DSR 50)
- Zoe (SVU)
Game Idea 2: Hell on WheelsEdit
Not to be confused with the novel
The first game takes place in the well known setting of the 1944 France. The player controls a newly commisoned US Army Officer in the 2nd Armoured Division. The game focuses around 24 soldiers including you based in France after D-Day. The player has to survive 12 in-game months. Has no multiplayer.
- NPC are expandable and can be replaced but can affect the platoons morale (See Morale)
- Players will not only have to do missions but also patrols and escorts that can be skipped if wanted
- Players can gain freinds and enemies in game
- Players can interact with Vietnammese civillians
- Players can preform tasks in the base or in secured towns
- Underground GI magazines have hit lists on officers that the player can accept for money
- Players can get promotions and real awards for there actions
- No hitmarkers and the only way to confirm kills is to find the body
- Can play games in the base when all duties are done
- Can go to officers clubs
- Players can customize the soldier and tank which will affect the way they play (See customization)
- Has multiple endings
- Players play as an Armor officer
- Player has to maintain well being of soldiers and avoid being fragged themselves
- Can operate the M24 Chaffe, M5 Stuart, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, M3 Lee, M6, or the M18 Hellcat
Morale is the capacity of a group's members to maintain belief in an institution or goal. The morale will be affected by casualties of certain soldiers or events. If a well liked soldier is killed on a patrol or misson the morale of the platoon will lower while if a disliked soldier dies it will be affected a little to none. Once morale hits an extreme low the players platoon will not follow orders or if you are the cause of the poor morale have fragging bounties put on your head. Your skill in leading and involvement with your men effects your platoons and morale and the chances of having a bounty on your head.
Players can customize the appearance of the character at the beggining of the game. The player not only can customize the appearance but also the voice, personality, and personal life of the characters. The player can also write on his/her's tank and upgrade it with salvaged parts from other tanks.
Aethelwulf Team CrewEdit
- Yuki as commander
- Aykao as gunner
- Nozomi as driver
- Hitomi as loader
- Aya as Radio-Operator
Oari Shensha-Do TeamEdit
- Leopan-Porche Tiger
- Duck-VK 1602 Leopard
- Mallard-B1 Bis
- Rabbit-M3 Lee
- Squirell-M24 Chafee
- Cobra-AMX M4
- Spider-Centurion Mk 7/1