Indonesian players of Battlefield series
In an indefinite hiatus
In my opinion, Battlefield series is special to me, as the series is the "real" battle simulation FPS game that will teach us how to fight as a team to achieve the objectives in a near-realistic battlefield.
I have a lot of interests, such as general knowledge, history, militaries (especially guns) and of course, gaming, at which most of my family think that I am obsessed to video games.
Thanks in no small part due to tendencies of F2P MMO shooter games released here being mostly P2W, my fondness to video games is now limited to popular franchises and I no longer excessively play video games like I did before I reaches 21; currently, I spent most of my time in front of my PC by browsing the Internet, playing certain popular video game franchises or editing my Global Strike Operations conceptual MMO tactical shooter game (see below), though sometimes I played certain recent F2P MMO shooter games just for tryouts.I am currently creating my own conceptual MMO tactical shooter game titled Global Strike Operations, whose combining the aspects of Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon and Medal of Honor with non-P2W F2P systems (see the section below for more information).
Once I usually play Battlefield 2 in the Indonesian Gamer Battlefield 2 server, but now, unfortunately, the server (along with the forums) is closed for some unknown reason.
While playing Battlefield 2, I often support my teammates from a distance as a Sniper with my lovely M95. I always create a squad that consists of newbies and I lead them to the right way to play Battlefield 2.
My favourite vehicle is attack helos, especially as its gunner as I can control the helo's devastating TV-guided missiles, though I rarely have a chance to ride one.
Battlefield 3 is one of the games I want to play so much after Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
Now I have a new laptop with its specs at least enough to play the game (only the graphics cannot be set to the best), but too bad, its original copies (not including DLCs) being highly expensive here.
On the WikiEdit
You'll find me editing articles in this wiki to make it enjoyable and nice to read.
Assault rifles of Battlefield 3
- Shotguns of Battlefield 3
Sniper rifles of Battlefield 3 Light machine guns of Battlefield 3 Carbines of Battlefield 3
PDWs of Battlefield 3
- Vehicles of Battlefield 3
- Weapons of Battlefield 2
- Vehicles of Battlefield 2
Global Strike Operations (my conceptual game)Edit
The game combines the features of many popular shooter franchises and includes some new features.
The +1 round in the chamber is correctly tracked (except for open-bolt weapons like the Uzi and belt-fed machine guns) and weapons have correct partially-full and empty reloads, most weapons features both usable and animated fire-mode selectors, and for weapons loaded from detachable magazines, when it is being reloaded, all the bullets in the magazine is lost (weapons loaded from internal magazines will have to chamberload/breechload first).
Character movements are highly dynamic; players can sprint, jump, leap, roll, slide and dive to prone, in addition to a dynamic cover system (together with the ability to blindfire from covers).
The game can support up to 24 players in a single match.
The game also features destructible environments as in Battlefield: Bad Company onwards.
- Capture the Flag - Retrieve the opposing team's flag and bring it back to the player's team's flag.
- Demolition - Similar to Search and Destroy, but players can respawn, all attackers will always have the bomb and both objectives must be destroyed.
- Domination - Capture and hold the three strategic points to gain score.
- Ground War - A combination of Team Deathmatch and Domination, teams must kill opposing players together with capturing and holding the three strategic points to gain score.
- King of the Hill - Secure and hold the control point to gain score.
- Sabotage - Similar to Search and Destroy, but players can respawn, the bomb is neutral and both teams must simultaneously destroy the opposing team's objective.
- Search and Destroy - The attacking team must destroy one of the two objectives, while the defending team is to stop them. Players do not respawn when killed.
- Squad Deathmatch - Similar to Team Deathmatch, but features three or four teams of 6 players each.
- Team Deathmatch - Kill as many players as possible.
- Team Defender - Retrieve and hold the flag as long as possible.
The game features the ability to customize the player's character for each faction (there are four factions: USA, Russia, EU and China), though the customization is limited to gender (male or female) and facial features.
The game takes place in 2020, where the world has divided apart with the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the European Union and the People's Republic of China fighting against each other for global supremacy.
I will further edit this section later as the development progresses.
Any suggestions or ideas would contribute to the development, so please let me know if you have one.
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/nikitazero
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nikitazero678
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org