Tank TimeI am the leader of a clan called Tank Time. You can call us [TT]. There's an interesting story of how my clan got its name you can read over here if you're interested.
- Zealot_Guy- Clan Leader; Professional Medic; Kisser of Boo-boos
- Aerobon- Second in Command; Professional Assault and Front-Line Recon; Professional shit-slapper
- KyoFoxe- Third in Command; Professional Engineer and Assault; swap-out for Medic; Giraffe
- WingoA5- Excellent Long-Range Recon and Machinegunner Medic; Don't make him angry
- FlightofThunder- Excellent Engineer; Pilot
- No_Bacon4U- Excellent Front-Line Recon and Engineer; High cholesterol
- Vikenz- - The Fungineer
Each of these men I consider good friends and trusted allies.
- The usage of the magnum ammo spec is prohibited. You must learn to play without it, as you will gain the advantage with more useful specs.
- C4ing M-Coms with the intention of destroying them is prohibited. It's unfair to the defending team. Plant the bomb and do it right.
- Rocket Launchers are NOT primary weapons. They are for bunker busting and anti-tank usage. Overuse of rocket launchers against personal is unfair to the opposing team.
- Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy someone else to shoot at besides you. Lone Wolves need not apply.
- Never do anything unless you have some kind of plan. Prepare for that plan to fail.
- Do not be a useless sniper faggot. Good front-line Recons are fine.
- Know your role. I am the squad medic, and our squad will never need more than two medics in it at the same time. In fact, we should never need more than two anything at the same time.
- Spawn Killing is unacceptable by all means. Do not enter the enemy's main spawn unless they have control over at least one conquest flag. Sitting just outside the base and gunning down enemies as they attempt to leave, however, is totally legit.
How to join
You don't. I hand pick each member of my clan. There are no try-outs, no application processes, no anything. If anything, there's a probation period where I play with you and see what you're made of. If I like what I see, you're in. If not, too bad. You can still be in my squad and we will work together, but only my elite can wear the [TT].