With Battlefield Hardline going live early for Xbox One EA Access members tomorrow and officially launching next Tuesday, Visceral has announced some of the changes that have been made to the game following feedback from the beta. The short list of changes primarily concerns balancing certain aspects of the gameplay and are not wide-sweeping alterations to the game. The released blog post states to "Expect the same fun experience you had in the Beta, but even better balanced."
All the announced changes include:
- WEAPON TUNING
- · One hit kill range reduced for 870 and SPAS
- · Fire rate reduced for 870
- · More vertical recoil for 870
- · Recoil reduced for RO933
- · Damage reduced for Ro933
- · Vertical recoil added to M16A3 and M416
- · Increased P90 spread per shot
- · Improved Uzi un-aimed fire accuracy
- · Magnum Ammo OHK range reduced
- · Magnum Ammo vehicle damage reduced 50%
- METAGAME TUNING
- · Rank progression slowed down by 50%
- · Repriced Battlepacks to cost more in-game cash
- · Weapon license increased to 1250 kill
- · Gold camo increased to 1000 kills
- HACKER TUNING
- · GPS spotting and jamming range for Hacker mode reduced
- · Overclock timing reduced for Hacker mode
Again, nothing too drastic with the update, but some of your favorite weapons or equipment may function a little differently from the beta. Sorry Magnum users, no more OHK arm shots from across the map!
Visceral also posted a schedule for their planned "Twitch Takeover" that will be starting tomorrow with the early access launch of the game. The Battlefield Twitch channel will be live daily from March 12 - 14 and the 17 - 18, with the developers and big names from the community taking part. Be sure to tune in!
What are your thoughts on the changes? Are you excited for Hardline's release? Let us know below!
See you on the Battlefield! -18:32, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
Changes From The Beta - Official Battlefield Hardline Website - Uploaded and Retrieved March 11, 2015
Twitch Takeover - Official Battlefield Hardline Website - Uploaded and Retrieved March 11, 2015
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…