Battlefield 4s Battlelog features have been revealed! They are as Follows but of course not all them were revealed. Need some surprise right?
- New Widget at top
- Number of friends playing BF4
- How many active missions you have (Missions are challenges made by friends)
- Event Notification
- Battlelog Overlay - Available to use at anytime while ingame on PC and Next Gen Consoles (Sorry Current)
- Check Friends Stats or Join their game
- Check on Squad members and view their profile
- Create Missions for Friends
- Your Stats
- Emblems (Can be put on all three)
You can also view news, events, forums, join/create platoons, etc. But WAIT! Theres more!
- Real-time Load-out (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Change your class loadout in Battlelog and it will automatically change ingame
- Remote Joining (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Join a new game automatically while your already in one through Battlelog.
- Battlescreen (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Pull up a realtime minimap of your game on an external device to see all of the map without pausing
- GeoLeaderboards (PC/Nex-Gen Only ???) - See whos at the top of the leaderboards based geography. It could range from a block, town, city, state/province, country, or the ENTIRE WORLD. It could show best medic, most kills, etc.
- Suggestions - Items that you are closest to unlocking will be displayed and "suggested"
Probably need to update the Battlelog page now huh? BF4 largely releases on October 29, 2013.