Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Battlefield 4s Battlelog features have been revealed! They are as Follows but of course not all them were revealed. Need some surprise right?
- New Widget at top
- Number of friends playing BF4
- How many active missions you have (Missions are challenges made by friends)
- Event Notification
- Battlelog Overlay - Available to use at anytime while ingame on PC and Next Gen Consoles (Sorry Current)
- Check Friends Stats or Join their game
- Check on Squad members and view their profile
- Create Missions for Friends
- Your Stats
- Emblems (Can be put on all three)
You can also view news, events, forums, join/create platoons, etc. But WAIT! Theres more!
- Real-time Load-out (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Change your class loadout in Battlelog and it will automatically change ingame
- Remote Joining (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Join a new game automatically while your already in one through Battlelog.
- Battlescreen (PC/Next-Gen Only) - Pull up a realtime minimap of your game on an external device to see all of the map without pausing
- GeoLeaderboards (PC/Nex-Gen Only ???) - See whos at the top of the leaderboards based geography. It could range from a block, town, city, state/province, country, or the ENTIRE WORLD. It could show best medic, most kills, etc.
- Suggestions - Items that you are closest to unlocking will be displayed and "suggested"
Probably need to update the Battlelog page now huh? BF4 largely releases on October 29, 2013.