Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Been playing the BF4 beta and i like it. It definitely had problems however
- Change in controls - If it aint broke done fix it. R2 to spot? Circle to Knife? Least they added Veteran layout but its still too different
- Maps are somewhat too big on console - They were designed for 64 and though Siege was still reduced in size for console i still find myself looking for enemies
- Empty rooms, streets, areas - Whats with all the empty rooms? A couple boxes or pictures, even debree wouldnt kill DICE. Not even any rooms in the skyscraper have anything in them
- No Squad Menu - While its easy to join friends, i want to squad up in a menu and join together. Didnt see a menu
- Too much customization - Theres so much thats its actually confusing. On top of that you dont really know what youve unlocked and the white backround makes it harder to see.
- No Commander Mode in Beta - The best part is that they give the option to become commander then it says its not available in beta.
- Lack of Ammo - I kept finding myself out of ammo quickly and when i went to swap classes with a dead guy it said to hold Triangle. Did that, still didnt switch class
Despite these I am still getting ut, i dont care. Anything to add? Post below. Remember though, its a beta so that means it wont necessarily be the same as the actual game. -- awyman13 Talk Work 00:04, October 2, 2013 (UTC)