Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A recent post on the BF Blog has revealed new insight on how ranking and awards work in Battlefield 4 and if you havent played the beta, this is largely new to you!
- 100 Ranks - BF4 has 100 Ranks (0 Recruit - 100 Colonel) as opposed to BF3s 145. Each rank has 5 sub ranks with roman numerals like USMC - example:
- 16 - SGT
- 17 - SGT II
- 18 - SGT III
- 19 - SGT IV
- 20 - SGT V
- 21 - Staff SGT
- 22 - SSGT II
- Assignments are largely unlocked by rank. In BF3, they were unlocked by completing specific assignments. They unlock at ranks 10, 20, 50, and 100.
- 45 Ribbons
- 45 Medals (1 per ribbon) - 50 ribbons = 1 Medal
- Class Specific Ribbons - Assault Rifle, Sniper, etc.
- 600 DOGTAGS!
- 130 Service Stars - Can be earned 100 times each - 13K Service Stars
- 80 Total Weapons
- Commanders get points when their orders are followed
- Bonus points are earned during the capture of objectives. Capturing a Conquest flag in 250 points but with the 20 bonus its around 470
- Hit points from damaging vehicles depend on where it is hit
- NO MORE 99% or 100% Kill assist Bull Sh*t! - If a TM kills an enemy you heavily damaged then you both get the kill "Kill Assist Counts As Kill"
- Points for just about everything
- Jets start with flares unlocked at start
- Starting Assault Rifles have Grips unlocked at start
- Some LMGs have BIPODs unlocked at start
- Smoke unlocked for tanks at start