I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…