Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've been scrolling through Twitter and have found much new information regarding Battlefield Hardline, curtsey of Viscerals Vice President / General Manager, Steve Papoutsis. All of wish can be found on his Twitter feed, here.
Here is a small list of new features that I have gathered from his tweets.
- The game will feature 150 ranks
- The game will feature 7 games modes at launch, which are as followed: Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Heist, Blood Money, Rescue, Hotwire, Turf War
- The game will also feature two "eSports" modes
- The game will feature 9 maps at launch
- There will be 64 player gameplay on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Team Chat will return
- There will be no "Visual Recoil" whatsoever in the game
- The Open Beta will be available for all platforms before launch, sometime around January 2015
- Spectator Mode will return
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…