Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DICE has revealed the new update notes for the Community Test Environment. Remember that these new features are in the testing process and may not be added to the actual game in a later patch. -- awyman13 Talk Work 21:28, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
The update includes many new tweaks to the Netcode, bug fixes, etc. as well as entirely new features. The update also focuses on tweaks for the upcoming Dragon's Teeth expansion and as well as the weapons and gadgets featured in it, such as the Ballistic Shield.
- Shield bash damage has been tweaked, it is no longer possible to one-hit kill enemies. The Ballistics shield now better matches with the initial design intent (Confirmed to Stay)
- Single tank AP-rounds now kill those carrying the Ballistics Shield, something that previously wasn’t possible. (Confirmed to Stay)
A new feature added in the CTE allows the Assault class the see a timer on the revive icon for downed players, allowing them to know their priorities on who to revive first.
Many new changes to Rush meant to increase the balance and flow of each round. This means making it easier for attackers to obtain certain objectives on maps for balance reasons. These changes are clearly seen on Siege of Shanghai, Zavod 311, and Operation Locker.
- Commander has been removed by default in Rush
- Radar sweep has been reduced around attackers base
- Many per map specific changes, MCOM placement and cover passes.
This is a list of features that will be tested in the future
- General Weapon tweaks/balance
- Weapon Suppression tuning
- 3P Head-flinch dampening
- Visual recoil ADS tuning
- Vehicle tuning/balance
- Game modes: Rush, Continued tweaks to Obliteration Competitive and Conquest small
- HUD improvements and bug fixes
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…