Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DICE has listed the upcoming vehicle tweaks that will go into effect sometime this week in a new patch.
- AA vehicles now carry 4 instead of 6 missiles
- Velocity of MAA's 20MM Cannon gun changed from 1200 m/s to 800 m/s
- Reduced impact of all Anti-Air Missiles though damage remains the same
- Reduced cone in which Active Radar searches for targets
- Gunner Cannon and Zuni Rockets damage increased for Attack Helicopter
- Scout Helicopter 25MM Splash damage reduced
- Reduced "intelligence" of MBT-LAW missiles
- M2 SLAM maximum damage range reduced from 6m to 3m
- STAFF shell damaged reduced by 25%
- Fixed glitch where Active Protection and MP-APS did not stop 12 G Frag rounds.
- Numerous other glitch and stability fixes.
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…