DICE has listed the upcoming vehicle tweaks that will go into effect sometime this week in a new patch.
- AA vehicles now carry 4 instead of 6 missiles
- Velocity of MAA's 20MM Cannon gun changed from 1200 m/s to 800 m/s
- Reduced impact of all Anti-Air Missiles though damage remains the same
- Reduced cone in which Active Radar searches for targets
- Gunner Cannon and Zuni Rockets damage increased for Attack Helicopter
- Scout Helicopter 25MM Splash damage reduced
- Reduced "intelligence" of MBT-LAW missiles
- M2 SLAM maximum damage range reduced from 6m to 3m
- STAFF shell damaged reduced by 25%
- Fixed glitch where Active Protection and MP-APS did not stop 12 G Frag rounds.
- Numerous other glitch and stability fixes.
Hello Battlefield Wiki! This is 3RDRANGER bringing you some later-than-new news about the upcoming game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1.
The gam…Read more >
GREAT NEWS Battlefield Wiki. DICE has finally announced in a blog post that the Open Beta for Battlefield 1 will be available for everyone on August 31st…Read more >
ORIGINAL POSTRead more >
Late last week, DICE revealed that they'll be unveiling a brand new Battlefield game on Friday, May 6, with a countdown clock on the offi…