Here is a little walkthrough on how to not only create a signature here on the BF Wiki but how to also make it so the source code of the signature is not left when leaving it.
- Step 1
- Create Template #1 Template:Signatures/Your Name to create a signature. Whatever content you put on that will there for be left on wherever the user signed.
- Must abide by the Signature Policy
- Step 2
- Whenever doing step 1, signatures leave their source code on signed pages. This results in cluttering of the pages source but adds tons of unnecessary kilobytes to the page
- Create template #2 Template:Signature/Your Name
- Copy and remove all content on template #1 and put it in template #2
- Put temple #2 in temple #1
- This causes the sigs to only show the template code instead of the entire code of the signature.