Right, now I'm free for a few months, I can really get down to editing, especially on Operation:Overhaul. So here's what I intend to be doing over the next few weeks:
- Rest of June: uncategorised images (tracking down uploaders, attempting to find licenses myself if the uploaders are unco-operative, deleting images at the end of the month)
- This weekend: working on the Gold Content concept and on a signatures policy review, should both be done by Monday
- Next week: Inactive admins looks to be a success, so I'll be dealing with that. All inactive admins should have been downgraded by about 20 July hopefully.
- July: self and permitted images review, should only take a few days, but deadline is end of the month. Orphaned and dead-end pages , which will probably take much longer. Plus there are the uncategorised pages and templates , which may take a few weeks.
- August: Major review of fair use image policy, in time for the october image review. Plus there is the PD and CC image review in August.
So that's what I'm going to be doing, and hopefully we can have the image review done by October, and everything else by July. If you can beat me to anything, feel free!