Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A Ghille Suit is a Recon-only specialization.
- There is a realistic game mode. In it, there are no revives, the weight of the gun/ammo will slow the player down, there is very limited HUD, heals take longer, and require the medic to dress to the wound, not hit markers and it's almost always a one-hit kill when shot.
- The ability to customize your soldier's nationality (ie Black, White, Asian).
- The PLR and MEC in multiplayer
- The Panama Canal in a future map pack
- A leadership system where when players win/get leadership points, it goes towards a score for them which helps determine who the squad leader is.
- Although I don't play on the PC, mod tools for the PC.
Does anyone think DICE's quality is slipping? Bad Company was great start, and Bad Company 2 was just as good-if not better. Battlefield 1943 seems ok (I've seen videos, screen shots, and asked people who have it how it is. But I've never played it). But MoH was a bit of a let down, there was virtually no destruction, and not many maps or weapons. Now their releasing a new game? And working on Battlefield 3? Thats...6 games since 2008. They need to slow down!! Play4Free is a Battlefield that, in my opinion, doesn't need to be released. DICE is trying WAY too hard to compete with Call of Duty. I'd rather see a few great quality games (like the Bad Company games), and expansions for them (Like BC2: Vietnam. Good idea in my opinion) then rush…Read more >
What do you guys think is more fun? MW2 online or BF:BC 2 online?Read more >