Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
+ Patch Notes
There has been some speculation that DICE added changes to Battlefield 3 without mentioning them within the official patch notes. It is not known at this time if all of them are true. Some examples include:
- Moved AA emplacement on Kharg Island (US on carrier and Ru on airstrip)
- Vehicle respawn time is faster
- Shorter game countdownthumb|300px|right|BF3 PS3 post patch gameplay
- Top halves of light poles can be destroyed by aircraft
- Ability to spawn into AA emplacements
- Improved sound?
- Sound cutout fixed (not confirmed)
- You can quit between rounds
- Scout helicopter added to Sharqi Peninsula Rush
- Minimap boundaries are now orange and more noticeable
There may be some things here that are actually mentioned in the official patch notes. Feel free to verify thumb|300px|right|Scout helicopter gameplay Sharqi Peninsulaany of these speculations. Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/rfr6w/lets_make_a_list_of_unadvertised_changes/
The list has grown significantly from the day it was first posted so you may want to see it again. I would also like to warn everyone that as of the patch for March 27th and 29th, 2012, heat-seekers will no longer work against aircraft so it is recommended to use another vehicle spec.