Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- AR: HK416, AUG.
- SMG: UMP-45, 9A-91.
- LMG: MG3, XM8.
- Sniper Rifle: SV98, VSS.
- Shotgun: every single one.
- Pistol: Grach, 1911.
- Semi-Auto Rifle: M14.
- Automatic weapon (Misc.): G3.
- Assault Gadget: 40mm HE.
- Medic Gadget: Medkit.
- Engineer Gadget: AT4, RPG-7.
- Recon Gadget: Motion Sensor.
- All-Around Gadget: Hand Grenade.
- Tank: Bradley, T-90.
- Light Transport: ATV, Humvee.
- Transport Chopper: Blackhawk.
- Attack Chopper: none.
- Naval Craft: PBL.
- Stationary Turret: TOW.
- Optic: RDS or the gun itself.
- Spec 1: LTWT, HEAL S+.
- Spec 2: MMN TRN.
- Spec 3: V ALT WPN.
- Game Mode: CQ, SQDM.
- Map: Arica Harbor, Laguna Alta.
- Magnum ammo. More like Fagnum ammo! This "spec" is the least teamwork oriented. Plus 25% damage? Plus my ass!
- One dialog I had on a server about MGNM:
- ME: I hate fagn…
Read more >
So, yeah. Just like Zealot Guy, I've decided to make my own rating for close combat weapon usefulness.
Ok, from best to not so.
They rock. Their close-up total damage of about 180 is more than enough to drop a person in one shell. Couple that with a good mag of 4 (8 with extra mag size) and a pretty quick rearm and you've got the close combat domination weapon. Plus, everyone can use them.
Used by: anyone.
Weapons in this group: 870MCS, SPAS-12, NeoStead 2000.
While it sure does pack an even bigger punch (about 220-250) than the dedicated shotguns, and can even kill two healthy people in one shot, it is just about it: one shot and you already have to reload.
Most useful for surprise attacks, killing or damaging a group of bunched up enemies and fini…
Read more >
So yeah, for the first blog post I decided to write down a BC2 loadout I dubbed "Half-Life mode". Best used with russian medic (he has infinite medkits, has a beret that naturally attracts enemies into shotgun range and is generally awesome) and in (hardcore) deathmatch.
It consists of:
- The knoife.
- Primary - SPAS-12, the HL shotgun. Looks like a real big gun too.
- Secondary - MP-412, a revolver. Since there is no Glock in BC2.
- Gadget - unchangeable defib.
- Unlock - +10 HP per second.
- Spec 1 - AMMO X2, you're going to need all the ammo you can find. Besides...
- Spec 2 - SHGN MAGS X2, that lets you fire double the rounds before needing to reload. Works best with extra ammo, as you would get only one extra clip/full mag. Also, in HL the shotgun had an 8…
Read more >