Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So yeah, for the first blog post I decided to write down a BC2 loadout I dubbed "Half-Life mode". Best used with russian medic (he has infinite medkits, has a beret that naturally attracts enemies into shotgun range and is generally awesome) and in (hardcore) deathmatch.
It consists of:
- The knoife.
- Primary - SPAS-12, the HL shotgun. Looks like a real big gun too.
- Secondary - MP-412, a revolver. Since there is no Glock in BC2.
- Gadget - unchangeable defib.
- Unlock - +10 HP per second.
- Spec 1 - AMMO X2, you're going to need all the ammo you can find. Besides...
- Spec 2 - SHGN MAGS X2, that lets you fire double the rounds before needing to reload. Works best with extra ammo, as you would get only one extra clip/full mag. Also, in HL the shotgun had an 8 shell magazine.
- Spec 3 - V ARMOR, you won't be using tanks that much anyway. And if you do, you can't repair them without killing engineers.
I can't wait to test it out, and you can also leave your comments below.