So yeah, for the first blog post I decided to write down a BC2 loadout I dubbed "Half-Life mode". Best used with russian medic (he has infinite medkits, has a beret that naturally attracts enemies into shotgun range and is generally awesome) and in (hardcore) deathmatch.
It consists of:
- The knoife.
- Primary - SPAS-12, the HL shotgun. Looks like a real big gun too.
- Secondary - MP-412, a revolver. Since there is no Glock in BC2.
- Gadget - unchangeable defib.
- Unlock - +10 HP per second.
- Spec 1 - AMMO X2, you're going to need all the ammo you can find. Besides...
- Spec 2 - SHGN MAGS X2, that lets you fire double the rounds before needing to reload. Works best with extra ammo, as you would get only one extra clip/full mag. Also, in HL the shotgun had an 8 shell magazine.
- Spec 3 - V ARMOR, you won't be using tanks that much anyway. And if you do, you can't repair them without killing engineers.
I can't wait to test it out, and you can also leave your comments below.