There is a lot of news I just found.
This months competition is for arming/disarming the most M-COMS in Rush. As you know, like the other competitions, this will be only on certain, premium only, and also password locked. It will run for 48 hours and will be only Aftermath maps. Each platform will have 5 winners and each will win a t-shirt that says DICE on it and a limited edition lithograph. It will run Saturday and Sunday, the 16th and 17. This means that it will start at Midnight on the 16th UTC time.
Link to find your time zone.
This starts at the same time as the Premium competition and is also focused on Rush. All platforms work together on this one. Just arm and disarm 1 million M-COMs (in the same timeframe as the premium event) to…
Read more >
So apparently for all you forever alones out there, DICE will be hosting a little St. Valentine's Day Double XP.
Febuarary 14 at 2 am PST to Febuarary 15 at 2 am PST.
All Maps and modes
heres the shocker
PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY!
For time zone conversions, click this link here.
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR TIME ZONE!!!!
If you don't then theres a link.Read more >
So I was testing armored kill yesterday and me and ATATKiller (BBP09) were playing on the map Death Valley and we noticed a few things... this will help you win in TS.
- Flank the enemy tanks -There are usually a few routes out of your base. Use them to get around the enemy and get behind them
- Do not bum rush - this will get you brutally clubbed with tank shells
- Use tank destroyers - the normal tanks my have more armor but there are so many tank destroyers it doesnt matter. You need to be moblie
- Stay on the move - If you flank and murder the other team they will be looking for you so move around to avoid getting surrounded
- Count the counter flank - the enemy may counter flank. This is bad. Counter the counter flank
- Do not bunch up - bunching up i…
Okay so I liked Ops idea for a new class called the tactician. Basically what the tactician would do is in the following.
The tactician would use shotguns or SMGs. He would be able to sabotage enemy vehicles with C4. The support would have Mortars or something else.... anyways the tactician is the master of stealth too, so he can throw down motion sensors (taking away from the snipers) the only difference is that the motion sensor is like the one from BC2. He can also laser designate targets, though this is a trade off for his C4. His main role would be sneaking around leading some sort of quick assault team.
When saying this something new comes to mine. In Armored Kill a squad could be using 2 ATVs and be mch like a quick assault force. IN…Read more >
I will be gone on vacation from July 21st - July 28th. Just remember, I am not dead!00:35, July 19, 2012 (UTC) out. Read more >