So a reporter, Michael Pachter, at EuroGamer/VideoGamer said that Criterion Games is developing a Battlefield spin-off, set to release in 2015. Criterion has worked on the Burnout and Need for Speed series. Later, the blog was updated, and Pachter now says that he thinks it's Visceral Games, the producers of the popular Dead Space series, is working on the game. "Although EA has yeet to announce a Battlefield game for FY15(Financial Year 2015), we believe Criterion Games is working on a military shooter that may become a brand extention for the Battlefield Franchise." In the later update, after speaking with EA, he says that "they [EA] confirmed that our understanding is spot on and that if a version of Battlefield were to be released in F…Read more >
Welcome to the reboot. This time we go proffesional.
- See some new vehicle things, including the new "top" damage zone for tanks: http://goo.gl/usqQOy
- Don't miss every Field upgrade in detail, the new mortar system, and launchers info: http://goo.gl/8inRVL
- See PDW game play, along with some Obliteration details: http://goo.gl/QSSS5w
- See the MGs of BF4, and some extra spectator mode footage along with some community stuff: http://goo.gl/ee6Kom
- See the assault rifles in action: http://goo.gl/T1RQk7
- DICE has officially released the PC System requirements: http://goo.gl/JzFxWp
- See vehicle customization details: http://goo.gl/EJYEb5
In other news, Tupac Shakur died 17 years ago today.
Got some news you want to share? Leave a comment below or on my…
Read more >
There is a lot of news I just found.
This months competition is for arming/disarming the most M-COMS in Rush. As you know, like the other competitions, this will be only on certain, premium only, and also password locked. It will run for 48 hours and will be only Aftermath maps. Each platform will have 5 winners and each will win a t-shirt that says DICE on it and a limited edition lithograph. It will run Saturday and Sunday, the 16th and 17. This means that it will start at Midnight on the 16th UTC time.
Link to find your time zone.
This starts at the same time as the Premium competition and is also focused on Rush. All platforms work together on this one. Just arm and disarm 1 million M-COMs (in the same timeframe as the premium event) to…
Read more >
So apparently for all you forever alones out there, DICE will be hosting a little St. Valentine's Day Double XP.
Febuarary 14 at 2 am PST to Febuarary 15 at 2 am PST.
All Maps and modes
heres the shocker
PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY!
For time zone conversions, click this link here.
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR TIME ZONE!!!!
If you don't then theres a link.Read more >
So I was testing armored kill yesterday and me and ATATKiller (BBP09) were playing on the map Death Valley and we noticed a few things... this will help you win in TS.
- Flank the enemy tanks -There are usually a few routes out of your base. Use them to get around the enemy and get behind them
- Do not bum rush - this will get you brutally clubbed with tank shells
- Use tank destroyers - the normal tanks my have more armor but there are so many tank destroyers it doesnt matter. You need to be moblie
- Stay on the move - If you flank and murder the other team they will be looking for you so move around to avoid getting surrounded
- Count the counter flank - the enemy may counter flank. This is bad. Counter the counter flank
- Do not bunch up - bunching up i…