Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I think it would be cool if they made a battlefield game in WWII using BC2's engine, with a few changes, such as only unlocking 6 weapons per kit, not 7, and the removal of IFVs (BMD/Bradley type vehicles)
Assault has a semi-auto rifle with rifle grenades, and an ammo box. Assaults with a soldier primary will have TNT instead of a rifle grenade.
- M1 Garand
- Type 5
- Gewehr 43
- M1A1 carbine
The engineer has a rocket launcher or set of mines, a no-longer-silenced SMG, and a wrench to replace the power tool.
- M1A1 Thompson
- Type 100
- Modello 1938
- Panzerschrek (RL)
- M9A1 (RL)
- Panzerfaust (RL)
The medic has an automatic rifle instead of an LMG (2 exceptions), a syringe instead of defribilators, and a medkit.
- Type 96 (Call of Duty: World at War's Type 99)
- Breda 30 (Exception 1)
- Russian DP machine gun (Exception 2)
The Recon has 2 hidden cameras (Motion sensors), a bolt-action sniper rifle with a 5x scope, and either TNT or binoculars for mortar strikes.
- M1903 Springfield
- Type 99 Arisaka
- Karabiner 98k
- Lee-enfield Mk.4
- Carcano M38
- Mosin-Nagant M91/30
- M1897 trench gun
- Double-barrel shotgun
- Browning Auto-5
- Ithica 37
- MP44 Assault rifle
- M2 Flamethrower
- M1911 .45
- Walther P38
- Nambu Type 14
- Tokarev TT-33
- Webley Revolver
- Flare gun (Replaces Tracer dart. It will mark enemies but it does not enable lock-on. However, direct impact with a footsoldier will kill, and it is much more noticeable than a tracer dart.)
Specialization slot 1:
- Grenade upgrade (All kits)
- Explosive equipment upgrade (All kits, medic excluded)
- Ammo upgrade (All kits)
- Medkit heal upgrade (Medic kit)
- Lightweight kit upgrade (All kits)
- 8x scope upgrade (Recon kit, replaces 12x scope)
- Upgraded iron sights (All kits, replaces red dot, does not change from weapon to weapon)
Specialization slot 2:
- Improved demolitions (All kits)
- Magnum ammo (All kits)
- Body armor upgrade (All kits)
- Spotting scope (Recon kit)
- Marksman training (All kits, recon excluded)
- Medkit range upgrade (Medic kit)
- Type 97 Chi-Ha (Japan)
- Panzer IV (Germany)
- Crusader (Britain)
- T-34 II (Russia)
- M4 Sherman (USA)
- Type 95 Kurogane (Japan)
- Willys MB (USA, Britain)
- Kubelwagen (Germany)
- GAZ-67 (Russia)
- Landing craft (USA, Japan)[Naval vessel]
- Inflatable Motorboats (All)[Naval vessel]
- A6M Zero (Japan)
- F4U Corsair (USA)
- Spitfire V (Britain)
- Me-109E (Germany)
- MiG-3 (Russia)
- AA gun (All)
- MG42 (Germany)
- M1919 Browning .30 Cal (USA)
- Type 92 HMG (Japan)
- Vickers gun (Britain)
- SG-43 HMG (Russia)
- Armor upgrade
- Smoke countermeasures upgrade
- Alternate weapon upgrade
- Quick reload upgrade
- Increased magnification upgrade
- Hidden camera upgrade
- Heavy warhead upgrade
- Rush: Same as regular, but with other stuff.
- Conquest: Same.
- Squad rush: Same.
- Squad deathmatch: Same.
- Guadacanal: US vs. Japan.
- El Alamein (Though only the size of atacama desert or arica harbor): Britain vs. Germany.
- Iwo Jima: US vs. Japan.
- Berlin: Russia vs. Germany.
- Stalingrad: Russia vs. Germany.
- Coral Sea: US vs. Japan.
- Midway: US vs. Japan.
- Moscow: Russia vs. Germany.
- Normany (Not the initial invasion, allies have the beaches, axis has a town further inland): US/Britain (This means there will be a choice of british or US if put on allies, there will be some of both faction's vehicles) vs. Germany.
- China: US vs. Japan. First US-Japan map with major ground combat. (Yes, there was no offensive. It is more like a spec ops force in china.)
- Bulge (Battle of the bulge): US/Britain vs. Germany.
- Tripoli: Britain vs. Germany.
- Sicily: Britain vs. Germany. (Germany includes German AND italian forces)
- Rome: Britain VS. Germany.
- Tarawa: US vs. Japan.
- Kursk: Russia vs. Germany.
- Wake Island: US vs. Japan.
Please answer the following in a comment.
- Luger or P38?
- Do you know any more shotguns from WWII?
Any types of IFVs used in WWII? It has to be used by all sides to be used in game.What types of half-tracks were used?
- Do you have a better idea for a motion sensor replacement than "Hidden camera?"
- I still need to work on maps and other stuff, so don't ask me about it.