Welcome to the Battlefield Wiki, FluoexetinePatch! Thank you for your edit to User blog:AnonymousTom/Battlefield 3 Beta is Ready
You may want to introduce yourself at Forum:New Users
New to the community? Your first stop should be the Community Portal, where you'll find helpful links about editing and the community - including our rules and our features
Questions? Feel free to ask on my talk page; I'm always happy to help.
I hope you enjoy editing on the wiki, see you around!
hey r u really gary from ferndene?
Who's asking? FluoexetinePatch 18:52, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
Vicky W from lavender unit
Oh really? Whats the number of the unit, then? FluoexetinePatch 02:48, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
So it is you. Well, Hi! How you doing? FluoexetinePatch 00:36, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
I'm fine XD how r u?
I'm awesome, thanks for asking. I didn't know you played Battlefield. FluoexetinePatch 10:14, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Again, make sure you license and name your images appropriately. Йура 19:28, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not doing that for you, sorry. Йура 20:05, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
I don't mind telling you what you need to do, but it'd be helpful if made the effort in future rather than relying on others. Anyway, what you need to do is send me a URL for where the images came from - unless you screenshotted them yourself, in which case just say so. Either way, if you get back to me then I'll talk you through it - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 00:14, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, we prefer self-made screenshots, so by all means they can stay. What you need to do is go to the individual file page of the images concerned and edit it. First of all, because they are screenshots from a Battlefield game, they need tagging with Template:EA. Then, you need to decide what level of copyright you wish to reserve on the images - the usual (and preferred) license is Public Domain. You can see other options on this page, but if you decide to go with PD, tag them with Template:PD1 and fill in the blanks on that template. After that, they're good to keep - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 00:29, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I agree it's pretty complex (although if, like me, you've been doing it a while, it get's easier). Still, it's necessary for legal reasons and there's no way around it. If you want, I can do the required work for you - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 00:34, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
No worries. I'll sort out the one's you've already uploaded tomorrow. As for uploading again in the future, don't be put off, just make sure you ask advice if you need it - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 00:49, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
RE: More images Edit
Hi again. I'll let you into a shortcut that someone made for basic self-made screenshots, but to do it, you'll have to upload using the Special:Upload interface. If you do, copy and paste the following into the 'summary' box:
- As for any images you've already uploaded, I've sorted them all for you - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 19:16, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Did someone pass the word to Anna?17:08, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Is Anna hot/cute?20:12, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Is there anyone else? Have you heard from Madeleine since her arrest?20:42, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
ATAT is paart of my PSN name. Ramp's just too noob to know that not everyone on the wiki knows me by my PSN name. Is there anyone else?01:29, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
You don't SERIOUSLY live in a mental hospital, do you? I just wnat to make it clear whether or not you are joking about it too.21:37, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
...damn. I thought that from the way you wrote your user profile that you were joking about it. Sorry if I offended you, if you want me to, then I'll get rid of what I have on my Userpage joking about the thing. And as for Sarah, lucky guess. I chose the name Sarah pecause I think it's a nice name for a girl and it's a fairly common one too (Which would also explain the likelyhood of there being a Sarah there that you know).
So may I ask why they have PS3s there?
12:21, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
(P.S. I sent you mah friend request, pls add meh)
O I CEdit
So you're alright with my profile description and all? Or do you want me to get rid of it?
Also, since you really are there, may I ask a few questions (I'm just curious)?17:29, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
Well, that actually answers my first question (Do you ever get to leave the place?). Also, I'm going to go on a limb and assume that you don't like it that much?23:56, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
PS3 comnunity event Edit
Starts: October 29 6pm New York time.
Since you commented on the comnunity event blog your glad to join
Ill rent to the server on thursday, (replay on talk page for more info).--12:52, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
PSN BC2 NAO!00:02, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
You play PR?Edit
I found you conecting to the mumble server :P..22:05, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
I just got started into PR, it is very different from BF2 and requires alot more teamwork. My mic malfunctions quite alot, and the servers I join usually only have 5-10 people using mumble per team.
PS: Please use a mouse with the WASD keys for moving or you will be destroyed.
15:45, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
00:53, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
What does that even mean? Юра 17:41, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- That sounds weird lol. They don't do regional stuff here. What was this "Chicago" burger like? Юра 18:06, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- That doesn't really sound like it's related to Chicago at all, haha. What other kinds are there? Юра 18:36, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Classify the articles man Юра 04:57, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
23:07, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
Yes. Юра 21:28, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
Tip on unknown WeaponEdit
Regarding the second BF4 unknown weapons. It looks like the Saab-Bofors MBT-LAW or NLAW. THe bulkier front end is a dead givaway. Here's a real MBT-LAW:
PS if you can confirm it, can I use your picture for an MBT-LAW/NLAW article on the wikia?
It turns out that there already is an MBT-LAW article. Can the image you found be used on the article?
Hi there. Awyman has recommended you for our Trusted Users scheme. You will be granted rollback privileges accordingly. For more information, see BF:TRUST - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 22:47, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. Apologies for the mix-up with the upgrade, it was my fault. It's now been fixed for you (it may take a while to come through). - Bondpedia (Contact) [ ] 21:19, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hi floux Edit
- Must be glitching. Few days ago it did the same thing to a guy I added. He said he accepted it but I didnt see him in the friends list. It will probably fix itself in a day or two. Honestly i was surprised to see you in-game with me and PSK. -- awyman13 Talk Work 07:20, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
- me per chance?Hyperborrean22 (talk) 18:23, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Vow of silence Edit
Like?-- 15:18, March 22, 2014 (UTC)
Good times in the snow and fields of the battlefield. Edit
Should ask before going silent about that photo we took last night in Locker. I'll give you the Golmud image when I get a chance.--10:08, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
There you go! Sorry the quality is poor but Facebook shreads it... Can you upload that photo of Amazing and I? I would like that to also be on my wall.--09:59, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hayo, Floux. I'm off from wikia. I'll see you on PS4. I know you told me to stick around a weather it but things here and on other wikis have just put me off. Bye man! :)--17:38, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Russian Transport Edit
- Why not? We have Trailer Truck.
- 19:44, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, it looks very similar to the KamAZ-53501 troop transport vehicle.
- 22:35, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
Pearl Market Adaptive Camo Edit
I don't think that it is an error. It is an urban map, but it isn't predominantly gray or black like Siege of Shanghai or Dawnbreaker for example. It makes sense to have a green color like that, as the map is green in a lot of places. What do you think? NotTheHighestKD (talk) 15:00, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Correct, this is no error. In fact, because of the Pearl Market adaptive camouflage, KD discovered that all the maps have some unique shade/dual-color combination. 14:15, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hey Edit
Oh wow, that was Level on the server, I didn't know whether or not to take all the fanboys screaming about it in chat seriously. Yeah, that was me, and that was the only server on the CTE that actually had people on it that afternoon. I kind of regret quitting before the scoreboard came up, I was actually doing pretty well those rounds. All well, good eye! -20:31, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
PS4 BF4 Edit
Adminship Nomination Edit
Congratulations soldier on your nomination to Adminship! I just need you to say a few words about yourself in the appropriate section in the nomination page. Good luck. Until then, see you on the Battlefield! -- awyman13 Talk Work 06:08, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
|Due to your exemplary editing and knowledge of the series, your RfA nomination has been approved by Austin, and you have been given administrator rights. Have fun with the admin dashboard, and keep it up!|
Count Down to War Access Edit
Hey Patch, I have a favor to ask you. If I were to give you access to Countdown to War, would you be able to add the appropriate information? Let me know if you can. -- awyman13 Talk Work 05:26, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Email me at email@example.com and Ill give you access. -- awyman13 Talk Work 19:16, January 11, 2015 (UTC)