|Headquarters||Redwood City, California, USA|
Battlefield 3: End Game
Visceral Games (formerly EA Redwood Shores) is an American video game development studio internally owned by Electronic Arts. They are perhaps best known for the critically-acclaimed Dead Space franchise.
Visceral Games was known as EA Redwood Shores from 1998 to May 2009 and is located in Redwood Shores, California at the same location as the EA corporate headquarters. There was an Australian studio based in Melbourne, but this was closed down on September 19, 2011.
- Steve Papoutsis - General Manager and Vice President
- Ian Milham - Creative Director
- Zach Mumbach - Producer
- On Epicenter in Battlefield 3, in a building between flags A and B with a sign saying "Travel Agent", there is a hidden room with a shelf having the helmet of the Advanced Suit Isaac Clarke utilizes in Dead Space 2, a game developed by Visceral Games. If a player near the helmet listens very closely, he/she can hear Isaac breathing at moderate intervals.
- Battlefield Heroes features the Advanced Suit from Dead Space 2 as an available skin.
- On numerous boxes in Battlefield 4, the name "Visceral EA" can be seen on the packaging slips.
- On Kunlun Mountains, before leaving the prison, a Work Bench from Dead Space 3 can be found.
- A multiplayer dog tag for Battlefield 4 features the Visceral logo on it.
- The default Emblem for all players in Battlefield Hardline is Visceral's logo.